why me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thekat555, Mar 17, 2010.

1. its been a long time since i've seen this guy.
    you can say i pretty much tried to move on.
    but every now and then idk what it is.
    but i somehow think about him,
    or have a dream about him,
    which makes me think about him.
    its been a year since he left.
    moved a thousand miles away out of state.
    i havent spoken to him,since.
    i thought of him as a friend up until the day he left.
    i actauly cried and i never ever cry over somethiong that corny.
    I guess i didn't realize it until he was gone? hm.
    he is the one i let get away for sure.
    i found myself trying to find another guy like him a few times
    that never happened.
    but now im happy, im with someone i love, care for, and he loves and cares for me.
    now i wonder why can i not let go of something thats long gone? oh dear. had to get that of my chest.

2. Sounds as though you need some closure to it. If you were really there with the new guy he would be totally out of your mind. Maybe just try to look him up and see how he is. If he is with a new person then it is null and void. Perhaps you long for him because he is longing for you. Sounds like you just need to find a new start with him or closure so that you really can move forward in a life without him and your new guy.

3. yeah, but I just wouldn't know what to say to him.

4. because you were the chosen one.

5. Haha +rep

6. chosen for what?
    haha. yeah im sure
    you high thing you

7. He's right though.

8. hrm. lirl im love blazed people.
    who am i choosen by then?

9. Weird... I kind of had a bad dream about an ex (from a few years back) last night.

When I woke up, I had this strange feeling, like I missed her or something.

Thought about it for a while today. Even thought about trying to contact her and make sure she's doing ok and all that, but decided against it.

10. Well that's for you to figure out. I can tell you this though the guy your with now isn't gonna give you any answers for the questions you still have.

11. ^^^^
    This

and

Look, this is how it happened. Learn to accept the way things turn out and find peace in it. Understand that this is the way it must be, and learn to let go.

Only your heart will know.

12. Maybe, find him and call him up? tell him how you feel. Maybe it will turn out like a movie. Idk tho, i'm no good at this.

13. What if he is feeling the same way as you? If you still are thinking about him then you don't have a total and complete relationship with the new guy. Find a way to either come to terms with your thoughts and move forward with the new guy or find closure with the other guy. You are not doing anyone any favors playing both sides of the fence so to speak. :)

14. I really want to be with my bf, I would never cheat on him or anything like that. We have a good realationship, But Dreaming and thinking about that guy, makes it hard to let go, you know? I try and try and promise myself I wont but then in a few days.. BOOM. I thought it would go away, but its been a year. nope still in my mind. but i sure do hope in another year hell be out of my head, because i really love my bf and want to marry him. its complicated.

15. Perhaps you could gain closure by writing out all of your feelings and thoughts about him. Once done, the release would be to burn those pieces of paper with the intent of moving forward with the new boyfriend which you want to spend the rest of your life with. You cannot begin a true new chapter until the old chapters are done. Close the old chapter or book if you choose and begin again fresh without the turmoil of the old friend. Just a suggestion to try and get you over the hump without taking a year to do so. Life is too short.

16. #17 thekat555, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010

that might work. ill trry that good idea

17. That was deep. In other notes, forget about him, if you have a bf, but think about someone else... that's kinda... bad imo. What happens if you someday actually see him outta no where and you're with your man... then what? You need to tell yourself it's over. Think of him as an ex (if you have any that are friends) you still like them (maybe?) as friends, but you know nothing will ever happen again and what's done is done... even though you never did anything with this guy..

18. #19 thekat555, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    yeah.