Why me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AleR, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #1 AleR, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    So I was laying down with the lights off looking at me phone. I was watching some videos ;) ;)
    (Know What In Sayin?)

So I'm pretty vulnerable and as I'm having my time I look down at my chest only to see an eight legged creature. I screamed and jumped out of my bed and saw it crawling on my bed. I later killed it but man the damage that thing caused I'm going to need new underwear.

2. It just wanted to eat a tasty insect, and you had to squash it :(

3. that happened to me once during an episode of sleep paralysis. I woke up, paralyzed, with my head resting on my arm. And on my arm, I could see and feel a spider crawling up it towards my face, but I couldn't do anything but watch. I was trying desperately to snap out of it though, and as I did I flung my arm out at the same time, sending the spider flying. I then spent about 20 minutes trying to find and kill it, but I never saw it again. I still don't know if the spider was real or not.

4. I don't care what people say, spiders remain as my one fear. There are lots of Black Widows and Brown Recluses in my area, and having personally known victims of BR bites, it's really fucked up stuff. Now seeing spiders on shrooms, THATS really fucked up.

5. Sorry man, but this had me cracking up, just thinking about it still cracks me up. That's some fucked up shit there hahahahaha. Hope it never happens to me, I would throw that spider into the fire place, and watch it melt away. :D

6. OP, you were masurbating?

7. Yes, using a magnifying glass and some tweezers  :laughing:

[​IMG]