why me lol, story of a hot crazy milf

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by temporaryaccoun, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I'm not sure if I can provide you with an answer man......I just don't know bro!

In all seriousness though man, if you do fuck her make sure this bitch doesn't find out where you live. She sounds like a fucking fruit loop dude.

2. I am kind of scared to fuck her now to be honest.. Like if i fall asleep i will wake up tied up and shit or she wont let me leave or will kill me with a hammer like you see in those shows omg.

3. i dont know man but... yea i dont know honestly i didn't even read that shit so i really dont know.

4. OP: She has a dick

5. Perhaps she has that vagina from that one movie about the vagina with teeth and she is going to bite your penis off with her vagina with the vagina that had teeth from that one movie with the vagina with teeth:confused_2:

6. No, I know.

7. I sure as fuck don't... sorry OP

8. I know.......Nah I don't know.Sorry I couldn't help you OP.

9. Damn what a fucking great quote. As for OP, I still don't know, sorry :confused_2:

10. Careful bro she might poke a hole through the condom and be like, "F*CK ME! I WANT YOUR KIDS DADDY!"

Oh and of course, pics or it never happens.

11. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"'][/quote]

Niqqaaaaa

12. Sketchy...I dont know man..I dont know..

13. it may just be me.... but

i don't even fucking know man:cool:

14. So what do you guys honestly think? She is really attractive, but obviously crazy from what she said and she told me "i love you" lmao. Should I fuck her and change my number? idk

15. i think this is fake since he won't post pics and also who smokes with there boss?? but if this is real then i dont know

16. Lol this isn't fake.. I wont post pics bc she is crazy and if found this would probably hatchet kill me.. And my boss is my best friend lol. So my best friend is the owner of this electric company, thanks.

17. then wrap this up and fuck her or don't lol just don't drag this thread out i wanna hear what happens haha. jk don't rush

18. i just dont know

19. Yo whip and dip player, its either that...

...or i dont know

20. How is a 21 y.o. not savvy with texting?