why me lol, story of a hot crazy milf

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by temporaryaccoun, Aug 18, 2012.

1. You wont believe this, well actually you will because it failed me.

The other night, I was walking up from my buddies, and I see these two girls and a stroller. I wasn't thinking much until I realized they kept giggling and were stopped right in front of the sidewalk so I'm like great probably some old toothless whores.

They kept walking and I walked to the place I was going and sat out on the front porch waiting for my friend. And they stop right in front, and just start laughing. I'm like :confused: and then one is just like heyy! So i'm like hiii. And they start laughing again, now I'm looking and I see oh my god this girl is actually really good looking, 5'5, sexy blonde hair, great body, very attractive.

And then she is like " you look lonely so i'm gonna come talk to you " and then tells me how I'm really cute, and then brings her baby over. At this point I'm thinking, thank you god, you do exist thank you so much. Because MILFS are my favorite, especially young hot ones that are single and I want to fuck a milf so bad, and I'm 18 and she is like 21?

I know, you don't have to say it, I'm a stupid troll with no life, said it for you okay please leave my thread.

She then asked if I wanted to walk with her, her daughter and her friend. I was like sure! So walked around for like an hour, talking and laughing and shit. She's really fucking hot, seems fun as hell so I'm pretty happy thinking fucking scoreeeeeee. Got her number and shit.

I am so disappointed I am upset typing this lol.

Anyways, I texted her the next day, and she isn't that to savy with texting and she said she wanted to hangout again. I was like sure! Seemed normal..

Until she started asking me questions like if i cared that she had a kid, and if i would go out with her.. I was like no and hell yea i would you're sexy lol.

After that she is like so do you want to date, i'm like um i just met you maybe we should talk for few weeks or something first and what not. she is like okay, asks me a few questions like what i like to do and shit :confused: and an hour later is like can we date yet?

LOL. LOL. LOL. I'm like wow, this bitch might be like legitimate CRAZY. I kept telling her I just met her and we needed to get to know each other, and she kept asking me "can we date yet". I was like well we can talk.. And she fucking told me SHE LOVES ME. I'm like da fuck bitch no u don't we just met. Well I didn't say that but I said "no you don't.. we just met" she's like you don't ?? I was like no.. We just met.. i'm thinking yeah my penis loves you!!!

It was just weird as fuck, especially texting because that's already awkward enough because you can never tell how people mean things. I'm very disappointed at this point, because i think she is legit crazy, she's so attractive i was hoping i would be dating a hot ass non crazy milf fucking her brains out.

So later that night at like 2 a.m, my boss and i are drinking, stoned as fuck and he is telling me all this crazy shit to tell her. BEGGING ME, i'm like fuck no man that's fucked up!!! he's begging me because he used to when he was my age and i was reminding him of himself.

So i was like whatever i got nothing to lose and did it, ONLY for him.

I start texting her "so i was thinking about you lastnight, and i got so fucking horny" and she replied with "ya?" LMAO. I'm like oh my god this is actually working. then he has me say " I would love to date you, but i would have to taste you first" LMAO!! and she's like "well we have to be dating before i do any of that" LOL!! and then he has me say a few more things and she kept replying with that so he then has me say "I dont get you, you make no sense, you are attracted to me" and she's like "ya well we have to be dating"
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm going to end up telling this bitch, hey lets date!! And then later that night fuck her like she has never been fucked before, because she has some awesome tits and a greattt body and is just fucking hot. Crazy or not i'm doin it.

The thing is when i was walking with her she seemed normal and fun... But I guess she's crazy.. Disappointing, but I still get to fuck a hot milf so it's still a win.

Anyways I'm talking to a non crazy attractive girl, but she's not a hot tan blonde 21 year old milf, ya know?

I mean ever since I was a fucking wee little lad 15 years old and my cock would get so hard I would vigorously jerk it thinking of milfs, my dream is about to become reality!! haha.

It's to bad she is crazy and after I give her a one night stand I'm going to have to change my number and never talk to her again, because I would have loved to fuck her brains out 5 times a day, every day for months.

2. I don't know man

3. I don't know man

4. I really don't know man

5. I don't know man

6. yead dude I just really dont know

7. I dont know bro

8. I don't know man

9. hahahahha funny story for sure man...some of these bitches really are fukin nuts....

this may sound funny but, one night i was with some friends driving through a mainly low class hispanic part of miami lol....well i spotted some chickens(yes chickens lol) roaming a walgreens parking lot...so im like "turn the fuck around, im catching one of those chickens!!" so im in this parking lot literally fucking chasing juvenile chickens around like a mad man when a car pulls up...theres an older lady, a young boy, and a seemingly very young good looking girl, she looked about maybe 22 or 23 tops...the people are just like omg you guys are nuts lol this and that...the little kid helped me wrangle one of the chickens lol anyways we told them we took video and were going to post it on youtube so we exchanged numbers so we could tell them when we posted it...turns out she really just wanted my number cause she liked me lol turns out the 22 year old girl is like 32 and the little boy was her son lmao...im like score, milf on the line.... turns out shes a freak...she tells me shes a freak, talking about being lonely, horny, and how she loves to fuck...at this point things couldnt get any better...she tells me next weekend her son goes with his father, and shes home alone...and i should come over...bam, my dick is pretty much hard already lol BUT unfortunately the story ends there!! =[ my bad fortune struck once again and those plans managed to get fucked up by me...lol she was hot too, nice face, tits, ass...she had some really nice tatoos also...

heres a pic of the chickens i caught, we ended up taking them home hahahaa this was like a year ago, im 21 now, and have since scored a milf....

Attached Files:

10. i know bro wam bam thank you mam

11. ah man..

i just don't know

12. Just practice safe sex. Don't want a baby with the milf.

13. Idk why I just don't find milfs attracted. Just something about pushing a huge thing outta their vag just turns me off prolly all loose and stuff :/

14. Man...I just don't know.

15. dude...some of the tightest bitches ive fukd have had kids....some of the loosest, hot dog down a hallway hoes dont...its crazy

16. oh yea...the pic of those chickens was taken while they were on my friends dashboard in his 2008 dodge ram LMAO....by the time we got home they took a shit on his dash and feathers were everywhere...good times, good times

17. Man.
    I just don't know.

I'd be careful.
    Bitches be crazy.

18. I don't know....