Why McDonalds sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Because it took me like 10 minutes and next to zero effort to make this.

nuff said

Attached Files:

2. except for 29 cent hamburger wednesdays!

3. hahahaha and you have very abnormally shaped buns

4. so it looks in the picture but they were just kroger brand and way too small for the patty, which just up'd my meat to bread ratio. mmm

5. i miss 29 cent hamburgers havent been around in years

6. Yeah but ya cant make that for only .99 !

If only you could though, I'd never have to go to a fast food joint

7. i'll tell u y else OG mick D's sucks, i was tryin to sneakup on my ex gf n suprise her after work today cuz she was gettin off at 3, n i was there til like 3:45 n she still wasnt out so i just left, mcdonalds fucked my game up

8. Negligent- dam that sounded like a sick idea,fucked up it didnt come out the way u planned it too.

But YO The fam made some burgers today aswell. Shits were bomb esp cuz i put the buns in the toaster MMMMM

9. Looks 100 times better than any McDonald's burger.

10. it aint got shit on wendys though :p

11. White Castle is where it's at, and you all know it :cool:

12. Yes Wendy's is the shit I love them from there chicken sandwhiches to there
    undenialibly satisfying Jr Bacons the king of the cheap dollar burgers so fresh so tasty:yummy: .

Burger King is allright too there fries are the bomb.!!!:)

13. hot and spicys are pretty good. wendys chicken sandwiches are the shit though.

14. I used to love mcdonalds but lately every time I order a big mac the meat tastes rancid. I mean they cover it up however they can but sometimes I start chewing and im like wtf this tastes awful. Sad cause big mac was one of my favs from childhood..........

15. Rallys is the shit when it comes to fast food. Their fries, I would kill a man for..seriously.

16. This is mostly in Colorado, but all of those of you who are here know... Good Times is the shittt. Their wild fries with dippin' sauce, mmm. I hate McDonald's everytime I see a small child walk in with their parents and spend more time having their health damaged and mind molded.

I have a pretty bad addiction to fast food... I can feel it taking a toll on my body.