Why Marijuana Should Be Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by xdog, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Realize my post sounds otherwise, but this is also what I concluded. The poster wasn't saying he favored the statement by the pastor at all.

2. upwards arrow.................Owned indeed

3. The Gemora (Megillah 7b)

4. Just an article out of Huff Post guys.

5. So in other words, marijuana should be illegal because of logical fallacies and a vague, ill-defined, misguided sense of morality.

Got it.

6. Woah, woah, woah smoking weed increasing my lust for women is a bad thing?!

Also pot doesn't make you stupid, ok maybe a bit slow whilst high but I have a masters degree in physics from a top UK university, currently research at another top UK university and smoke pot. Yet someone who pertains to speak to a deity of which there is no proof says that I am stupid and I may suffer from pyschosis, I think he may need the definitions of both stupid and hallucinations!

7. So basically weed is bad because it can make you horny for women and getting high is evil for some inexplicable/illogical reason.

Typical organized religion nonsense. Sex=bad. Getting high=bad. Anything in general that makes you feel good=Bad. We're here to suffer for our sins.

Seducing altar boys and collecting loads of tax free money from gullible fools =Good.

8. Always remember this..whether right or wrong ..opinions are like assholes..everyone has one.....toke onnnnnn

9. This. Also, pretty lights is amazing. Derek is a genius.

10. Christians are no diffrent then you ,they can be brain washed aswell.Most christians donot believe marijuanna is a sin because no where in the bibble does it state it's a sin but it was important enough to write down about the evil's of alcohol and so the bible tells us DO NOT BE DRUNK ALL THE TIME.if u lose your whole family due to w/e famine, disease go get drunk for that night.

Please donot think ill of all christians.we are not all the same! in my oppion and ive only read the bible 2 and a half times and researched lots of information on this particular subject since i was 14 and told im going to hell for smoking pot. i set on a journey to find out the truth and god revealed to me"through 20 years of trying to find myself and where i fit" that he put it here,he made it,he designed the plant and our bodies the way he did just so that poor people he knew could not pay those control power authorities there dues to get help.instead he made it to where people can be dependant on themselves maybe pray to him for a good crop maybe even an abundant harvest? :p

Anyway it took me my whole adult life to come to the conclusion that god wants you to smoke weed and heal yourself, he wants you to smoke weed so u can see which polotitans are lying to you,he wants you to smoke weed so that when your asked to kill, you instead live and let live or maybe even put some faith in him to smite your enemies so that you can live that spiritual life you want? think about it, if everyone in the world smoked weed do u think there would be as many wars? people trippen outright killing kids, kids killing kids. do u really think any of this would be happening if everyone in the world was growing weed in their backyards? medicating daily? relaxing daily? ive come to the conclusion over 15-20 years "no" they'd rather live and let live and have trust in thier god's promise to smite their enemies aslong as the majority of thier citizens are praying for the same thing and living accordingly.God does no want us to have a one world government, that's already happened.

11. [quote name='"Armory"']Christians are no diffrent then you ,they can be brain washed aswell.Most christians donot believe marijuanna is a sin because no where in the bibble does it state it's a sin but it was important enough to write down about the evil's of alcohol and so the bible tells us DO NOT BE DRUNK ALL THE TIME.if u lose your whole family due to w/e famine, disease go get drunk for that night.

Please donot think ill of all christians.we are not all the same! in my oppion and ive only read the bible 2 and a half times and researched lots of information on this particular subject since i was 14 and told im going to hell for smoking pot. i set on a journey to find out the truth and god revealed to me"through 20 years of trying to find myself and where i fit" that he put it here,he made it,he designed the plant and our bodies the way he did just so that poor people he knew could not pay those control power authorities there dues to get help.instead he made it to where people can be dependant on themselves maybe pray to him for a good crop maybe even an abundant harvest? :p

Anyway it took me my whole adult life to come to the conclusion that god wants you to smoke weed and heal yourself, he wants you to smoke weed so u can see which polotitans are lying to you,he wants you to smoke weed so that when your asked to kill, you instead live and let live or maybe even put some faith in him to smite your enemies so that you can live that spiritual life you want? think about it, if everyone in the world smoked weed do u think there would be as many wars? people trippen outright killing kids, kids killing kids. do u really think any of this would be happening if everyone in the world was growing weed in their backyards? medicating daily? relaxing daily? ive come to the conclusion over 15-20 years "no" they'd rather live and let live and have trust in thier god's promise to smite their enemies aslong as the majority of thier citizens are praying for the same thing and living accordingly.God does no want us to have a one world government, that's already happened.[/quote]

This is a great post :) much love brother :wave: toke on indeed :)

12. I just love them do good moral crusaders.

I also love the argument "not everyone who drinks gets drunk, but everyone who smokes gets high."

Really...if the person doesn't want any feel from the alcohol, they wouldn't drink it, simple. A glass of wine at dinner means you want some alcohol, no matter how much or how little.

13. Everyone has been brainwashed into thinking that way, that was the whole point of Regans "war on drug" campaign. I remember it very well, we heard about the effects of MJ everyday. Its very refreshing to see people starting to learn the truth though :) the more Christians that open their eyes to the benefits of MJ the quicker it will be made legal

14. Why do hardcore religious people always hate pot? This one girl that was in my class last semester tried telling me that pot melted your brain... literally. I never told her I smoked, hell I studied for all of my science classes high last semester and pretty much aced them all. Ironically I did better then her on most of the exams. To me the only reason people should choose to use cannabis or not is based on weather or not they enjoy it or on their morals. One thing I hate is when people try to push their morals as if they are fact.

15. O dear lord. I shouldn't smoke because its wrong to god!?! I didn't know.. I just.. didn't know..
    Probably because im athiest *shrug*

16. I literally laughed out loud when I read "And pot's quick intoxicating effect will weaken a man's moral compass and then, as the Bible warns of drunkenness, increase his lust for other women."

And I believe in the Bible, stupid people who take religion too seriously smh. I never cheated on my girlfriend and I'm a "pothead", I loved her for her, people are stupid sometimes.

17. Dont mock the lord, God doesn't give a shit if you smoke weed or not. Smoke on, Amen.

18. [quote name='"Weedity"']

Dont mock the lord, God doesn't give a shit if you smoke weed or not. Smoke on, Amen.[/quote]

Hes athiest. Get it? He doesn't view " your god" like you do.

19. And that's why I rather live in some other division of the world, more countries are starting to question the authority of United States drug laws which is definitely an positive thing. Maybe the road to actually ending prohibition is actually starting?

20. Probably because it opens their mind to all of the absolute bs in organized religion. I mean I don't mind religion or spirituality in general. What I mind is when you get these self proclaimed profits who think they know what THEIR god wants and then they try to force it on everyone else.