Why...like why

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by baker76, May 8, 2011.

1. This isn't about me thinking outside of any boxes. This has to do with you trying to be right about something you have no evidence to support.

2. Why do you assume nature has to BE anything? See, YOU are being close minded.

3. #83 WhosGotTheHerb, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    I've told you MY evidence. If you choose to not accept it, that is for YOU to decide.

Because we can all agree nature exists correct? What more proof would you need then something we can ALL agree on?

4. Just because you call it evidence doesn't actually make it evidence. Do you not understand that? I can't just walk into a courtroom with a pedo on the stand and grab a pair of panties and call it evidence.

5. That doesn't make it any more than it is, quit trying to pretend that a gold colored rock is actually the element "gold".

6. So your saying you have no evidence that you or I exist? Or that nature exists? I thought you said we weren't debating whether nature exists? How can you be so sure with no evidence? See where I'm going with this?

As for your pedo analogy, you can do as you please. Doesn't mean I will accept it, as proof..

7. Once again you take words and twist them into something I haven't said. I've come to the conclusion you're much to biased toward your own ideas of life to have a civil debate.

8. As always, you are free to exist however you see fit. However I would like to remind you of one post:

;)

9. I see plenty of citations for science having virtually disproven God here..... I'm not being an asshole, you say God is virtually disproven, which isn't even close to the case yet people seem to think "somewhere" "if I were to research enough" they would find some kind of scientific pull towards the "there is no God" theory, as if "well there is a 70% chance by our Scientific findings that God doesn't exist", which isn't the case at all. Science still has so much farther to go before they even discover the rest of the laws of the physical plane, let alone coming to any conclusion about God. What I find funny is these laws have been known for soo long, you can find them in Alchemical texts from hundreds of years ago written in code, and Alchemy means "from Egypt", so now we're talking BC times these laws were known. That's simply the laws themselves, not the multiple ways to work with these laws.

But hey, what do I know right, "these are my opinions and not facts" as I'm constantly told by people no wiser than their scientists, yet my experiences demonstrate the very real actuality of such laws. I really really wish these things could just be broadcasted to the world, but like Nuclear energy most people just couldn't be trusted with the knowledge of how to make something so useful yet so destructive at the same time. Except nuclear bombs/energy cost millions, these operations only need 1 vessel in your laboratory to utilize.

10. Drop your pre-conceived notions of who "God" is. Then there will be nothing to accept or reject

11. #91 WhosGotTheHerb, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    qft :D

12. God loves not the wicked. All men have been deemed evil continuallly. All souls are destined to destruction lest an upriser defies shame. There are reasons why, things are the way they are. And one answer leads to another question. And the final question is this, why existence? Why has shame and iniquity been wrought from the beginning? Even before the creation of archangels. Why does God, ...want?

13. I think teres a bigger chane we were created by aliens then a god

14. Very interesting. So where would you assume the aliens to come from? Not saying your theory isn't correct. It is "possible". But in the end, wouldn't we ALL still come from the same source? (energy)

15. oh... so you believe in creationism

16. #96 SonnyCheebah, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wrong. A virgin somehow gives birth to the greatest magician on Earth, and yet it's foolish to think that it's nonsense. I'll consider the possibility of a deity when he decides to write rules on stone tablets with his lightning bolts again. Religion is absurd, and dangerous.

17. That is your choice, and I accept that. May I ask why you require such proof?

18. The Bible says so.

19. #99 WhosGotTheHerb, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Who knows if the bible is right? Seems like a fiction story to me.. (although I do believe there IS a lot of misinterpretted text in the bible)

20. Lot of truth in the bible(and in many other texts, of course)...just have to know how to read it...:)