Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why legalize?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kystonerdude, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I'm here in ky with ya for the last few years. Legalization would simply mean freedom for everyone who grows and smokes. Prices in stores might suck, but they already do here for anything decent. You could get more bang for the Buck AND you could just grow your own without worrying about the helicopters. Four or five plants will get you a slap on the wrist now. Four or five plants in your back yard legally... Yeah. Legalize it.

2. My favorite dispensary has had ounces for $59.99 regular price on the med side for almost a year.

3. Yep, once legalization is in place a couple years prices drop dramatically. Need NJ to get their shit together tired of getting it off the street because the dispensary charges $90-$120 a quarter ounce

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vote takes place this Monday, the 26th. If we can believe the legislators.

Rich

5. Yeah that will be the beginning but has to go through different committees and shit, Offical vote for this won't happen til mid December at earliest, but I don't see it happening until 2019.

6. Yup, a never ending process. Be lucky to see it in '19.

Rich

7. There are legal recreational ounces for $40-60 almost always in the northwest. Prices don't go up with legalization, all the growers think they're going to get super rich, and then they all produce too much, and then weed gets super cheap. Stuff at that range isn't top shelf, but that's your price of entry.

Secondly, it should be legal so no one goes to jail over marijuana. Everything else comes secondary to that point, for me. I will gladly pay more for that to be the case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I need me some $60 ounces.

9. once the supply goes up and that novelty goes down prices will drop. stick it out a few years and then chill.

10. If I drive like 1-2 hours away from the city and go to a shop it costs less than it would have from my dealer back in the day.

close to the city = expensive

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im less worried about people paying $400 an oz than I am about people sitting in cages because they got caught with that $400 oz.

we're making history right now in the US and Canada. We're not going to get it right at first.. but over time, it will get better and make more sense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Oregon = $3-6 a gram for flower. Oil is down to $12 a gram after tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. If process are that cheap out west... I might as well stop growing here in the south songs find a partner

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wholesale prices for outdoor machine trimmed is $400-600 per lbs and indoor hand trimmed goes for $1300-1600 per lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. $400 an oz is rediculous bro.. $150 tops & for some good stuff..

16. $150 is insane around here for a ounce of good stuff.. The CHEAPEST you're getting that in this area ia 200.. and even that's hard to find.

average oz of good bud here is probably 250

17. point is .. cool your tits.. things will get better over time <3

• Like Like x 1