Why It Wont End

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #41 Woodlock420, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Sorry double post

2. If you feel I'm a libertarian lol
    I don't personally label myself
    I want to do what I want to do and if others feel as I feel that's great

I believe in common curtesy for the next person

People say how can we live without government ? I say easy govern yourself

3. Man my parents are the same way. When people say shit like that i just give em a look like are you listening to yourself? They really hate it when i say what happens if you replace muslim with christian and said the same things? Of course that throws them into a rage about how it's not the same.

4. Well I would just like to say that there is difference between being critical and even bigoted towards islam and wanting to kill muslims or supporting the wars. I am very critical of Islam, I am critical of most religions being an atheist and a NAP supporter, however I would never want to infringe upon the rights of or kill muslims. I do not support the war on "terror" and I do not support the US's interventions overseas however I do find many aspects of Islamic culture disgusting and the antithesis of liberty. 

5. If you feel I'm a libertarian lol

I don't personally label myself

I want to do what I want to do and if others feel as I feel that's great

I believe in common curtesy for the next person

People say how can we live without government ? I say easy govern yourself
    </blockquote>That's the point though. People don't seem to get it.

Libertarianism isn't a cult or a set of political beliefs or anything.

Its just the belief that people should be free.

Most people know libertarians are right.

Most people like to say forcing ideas on others is wrong, but then support government tyranny

Most.people know violence is wrong, but support the police state.

Most people are libertarians as long as they are the free ones making.other people not free.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #46 jay-bird, Jun 5, 2013
    You know what your problem is, little miss "yurigaidasuka"? You don't understand your mothers point, or she hasn't communicated to you yet, that it's not that Christianity has done nothing wrong. Oh, in fact, it has.

It's the fact that you shouldn't be defending evil today. If you are going to acknowledge the faults and tragedies of Christianity, something that made you who you are today more-so than Islam did, than be an adult and acknowledge that today in Nigeria Christians are still being killed as a consequence of the still ongoing Islamic conquest.

It's good to bleed for others sometimes, right? What about when all your blood has ran out, for someone who would've gladly spilled it for you in the frist place? In this case, the psychotic islamists you're defending for no reason on a constant basis.

7. First of all I'm not a."miss" I'm a "Mr"

Secondly. What the fuck did I just read? Come back when your sober and ready to make sense

8. #48 jay-bird, Jun 5, 2013
    You must be a child who lied about their age to be on this forum. One minute you're a girl, then a boy.

And exactly a good way to prove my point. You never can respond logically to anything.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your mom hates on Islam because she thinks the fundamentalist Islamist probelm is a much more current and bigger threat than anything related with Christianity. So when your mom is hating on Muslims, you do pretty much nothing at all by trying to tell her all the bad things those evil Christians have done. It's like you are wasting your breath.

You have to be literally around 18 years old, because I really don't understand what makes you respond like this.

It's like jesus such a child. Way to post your mothers thoughts to a stupid forum that is going to think less of her now. There was no reason to post your mothers thoughts. Even if a Dr. with a PhD came and told you the centuries long effects of radical Islam you would still be in denial. If you had proof that your mothers opinions could be justified, (the SAME way all of your anti-western and anti-christian thoughts and posts are), you still wouldn't show understanding and not try to argue with her.

9. #49 yurigadaisukida, Jun 5, 2013
    What?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >And exactly a good way to prove my point. You never can respond logically to anything.

</blockquote>False
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >What I'm trying to tell you is that your mom hates on Islam because she thinks the fundamentalist Islamist probelm is a much more current and bigger threat than anything related with Christianity. So when your mom is hating on Muslims, you do pretty much nothing at all by trying to tell her all the bad things those evil Christians have done. It's like you are wasting your breath.

</blockquote>My mom hates ALL Muslims because she is an intolerant hateful cunt.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >You have to be literally around 18 years old, because I really don't understand what makes you respond like this.

</blockquote>That's funny. Your the ones who sounds childish to me.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >It's like jesus such a child. Way to post your mothers thoughts to a stupid forum that is going to think less of her now.
    </blockquote>Not just my mothers thoughts. The thought of the entire evangelical movement
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > There was no reason to post your mothers thoughts.
    </blockquote>So all your ranting is about the fact that I.revealed.who it was? If I kept her anonymous you wouldn't be acting so childish? I highly doubt it.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Even if a Dr. with a PhD came and told you the centuries long effects of radical Islam you would still be in denial.
    </blockquote>Haaaaaaahahahahahahahhaha. Wtf?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >If you had proof that your mothers opinions could be justified, (the SAME way all of your anti-western and anti-christian thoughts and posts are), you still wouldn't show understanding and not try to argue with her.

</blockquote>Dude. You don't even.know what your talking about. You must be confusing me with someone else.

I'm not anti west anti Christian.

I'm anti religion anti stupidity anti violence

For the record I'm 25 male and have a kid. Over said that a few times in these forums.

Im not and never was a girl. Never claimed to be a girl. Never lead anyone on to think I'm a girl.

And your dumbass has no right to.call anyone childish