Why isnt there a Cultivation Video Game for the Major Consoles and PC/Mac?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Imprtracr1, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Why hasnt anybody tried to make a cultivation video game for the consoles out? ie Xbox 360 and PS3 and PC/Mac ect.. I mean its not nearly as bad as the content already in games today, and for that matter that is your safety in making a game like this. I mean it would be a HUGE SUCCESS. On top of that you have the protection of the video game rating system thats in place already to use to cover your ass on the cultivation content of the game ect... blah blah blah. Yeah so anyhow this is a GREAT Idea, especially in the changing and rapidly growing support here in the USA for outright legalization. I mean come on.. this game wouldn't even come close in comparison to games like Grand Theft Auto for example. I mean Armed Robbery, Theft, Rape, Prostitution, Homo sexuality and Murder are all part of that game. Im sure we can have a game about growing good marijuana. I mean you could make money on Downloadable content for new strains, ect.. and it would be CGI modeled in HD on the consoles.. oh please make this happen!!!

2. just being honest, that seems like the most boring game ever

3. Amen. This is the definition of a "Half baked idea".

4. hah, not even.

5. Left, left, up, triangle, circle, triangle, right, right, down

Sick cheat for organic fertilizers

6. This is what I was gonna say, and in the game, it literally takes just as long to grow your bud as in real life, as in months, the plants grow in real time, so you like check it once a day and that's it, but you can use fertilizer mixes, trim the plants, adjust lighting, all that, it's just stupid though, since your not getting anything out of it.

7. Yeah i tried it like 7 years ago. I got impatient after the first day and started adjusting the day on my computer to jump it forward lol

8. Did that actually work? I doubt it.

9. No it really did, the trick was to never bump it up by more than a day or it would shut you out

10. well shit.. Im clearly alone on this one.. I would buy it haha.. I mean clearly there would be tweaks involved to speed up the timing involved ect.. I mean come on you have to think bigger. On top of that, this would help spread the world of cannabis and help "normalize" pot and the culture.. I dont know, maybe its me.

11. Just play harvest moon and pretend your corn crop is weed. :cool: