Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Is Weed Still Illegal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raebrown39, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Why is smoking weed still illegal and alcohol and other drugs that cause more harm than weed not illegal? It just makes people happy

2. because you touch yourself at night.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

3. Blah this is an argument that's been stated one to many times

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

4. Because it is a gateway drug that leads to use of more serious substances. It kills brain cells, decreases short term memory, causes violent behavior, inhibits personal motivation, causes cancer, and turns people in to thives.

5. It all comes down to money, some think tank somewhere has figured marijuana being illegal is still somehow more profitable and power gaining then if marijuana was legal and the whole fed gov knows this and is in on it, this is also why Obama doesn't either just reschedule or remove marijuana from scheduling all together.

6. the population's too misinformed about weed still, education before legalization

7. Without illegal cannabis how would the taxpayer funded pirates in black and white cars make so much money for the state? Shit without illegal ganja we would not be able to afford to pay for all of those cops that we really dont need.... This is people's jobs we're talking about here!

8. Ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. ^ This

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. This. This is how America views it and how it's taught to kids in school. Basically anyone who hasn't tried it sees it like they see heroin or crack.

11. [​IMG]

The easy cultivation of marijuana (including industrial hemp) is a major threat to many corporations that our lovely 'representative' blood-suckers are in bed with.