why is weed still illegal in most of the world?

Discussion in 'General' started by st00pid, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ok so we alwasy talk about how weed should be legalized and how the US just uses bs propaganda and all this to keep it illegal, but why is it illegal in other countries too?

2. i too started a thread about this once... and its still lurking somewhere

search

3. u remember what it was called?

4. I'm going to guess that some of the reasons that contributed to america making it illegal where the same in some Countries.

5. nah just search for marijuana illegal or weed illegal and you should get some results

6. its illegal because people don't understand how UNharmful it is. marijuana has a shit name and it was recieved by people who have never smoked before.
    everyone just needs to get high once in a while. i think it would solve a lot of issues. less enemies, thats for one. i used to hate a lot of people but get us in a room and make us smoke a blunt together, we're fine forever after.

7. i agree with the last part . among tokers it can turn enemies into friends

but everybody doesnt just need to get high once because most people who oppose weed and think its so bad would be the same ones to panic when they are high , be asked to sent to the hospital , claim they overdosed , tell a story about how horrible the exp was

8. Just going to have to wait for the Reefer Madness generations to kick the bucket. And no matter what, i don't think herb will ever be accepted by all. But then again, what is?

9. *sigh*
    not going explain again
    use search button

10. it has a lot to do with lobbying from alcohol and tobacco company's

11. And the plastic/Nylon shits... and pharmaceutical companies.