Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is weed making me burp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gematric, May 3, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for a while, probably a year now and lately I've noticed when I take a hit I hold it in as usual and when i let it out i cough a lot and have to burp and stuff its nasty. i hit it from a pipe normally. it still happens with joints and all that stuff too. any of you guys have this happen to you? idk if im hitting it too hard every time or what idk. i take huge hits. i dont think that has much to do with it though

2. It happens to everyone. It happens when you cough a lot. Thats the only time its happened to me. Hold your hit for 3 seconds and dont cough like a bitch and it wont happen

3. You're probably swallowing the smoke.

4. It has happened to me before, I think it is because of the smoke going into the esophagus. Now, when I inhale I use my breathing muscles fairly hard making sure all the smoke goes into my lungs.

5. Yea dude you sound like you are swallowing your hits..