Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why is this strange to people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tinkerbell26, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I have had people black and white that find out i smoke say its weird that i am black and smoke outta pipe and cant roll a joint to save my life. What is so strange about this? Is there some rule i missed that said that if you are black you smoke blunts only. I hate one dude say "you must smoke with white folks girl bc blk people smoke blunts" WTF??!!??? is there some rule i missed? lol:confused:

2. lol its not a rule its just another sterotype like all others like

since a majority of black people smoke blunts and newports ....people generally assume you would be good at rolling a blunt and smoke blunts just because you're black ...but that doesnt mean your doing anything wrong

3. He rights thats such a big sterotype and i think i have more white friends that smoke blunts. when i first started i stuck with only glass and then i moved up to blunts unless it was crip. you have to remember thatnot alot of peoplehave diversity so their going to be ignorant but not on purpose.

4. that actually is pretty weird. every black person i know rolls blunts lol

5. yeah just stereo types..ppl who say that prolly never hit a bong or anything....ppl from the hood love the blees

6. Thought of an example

you would typically imagine a white person with long black hair smoking a bong in their dorm room

or a thug black person smoking a blunt on the corner with some friends

just a sterotype

7. Well as long as it burning right.Its about you getting high so you shouldnt letit get to you. years ago i knew dumb ass people who thought bowls were crackpipes.

8. I tried to invite someone I met over to take a bong rip. They were black and asked me if a blunt was too good for me. I was so pissed.
    Smoking weed is smoking weed. Out of what it doesn't matter. And no one method should be more acceptable than another.
    Coexist.

9. Thats what im saying i like a one hitter better cause theres not as much of a smell. I like blunts alright but if i had a choice i prefer a pipe cos all the pretty colors lol.

10. It's a stereotype that is true. The large large majority of black smokers I know roll blunts, even if it's a captain black's. But I always insist on smoking glass when I blaze with the bluntheads, it fucks em up :p

11. lol method man hits a bong.

12. its stereotypes. most black people around here dont smoke out of bongs or pipes either, but quite a few i know do.

13. [/QUOTE]

Ok so you are saying bc ppl in the "hood dont know how to smoke outta a pipe" ....but most black ppl i know are middle class~gasp ~ shatter another sterotype middle class black ppl yes they exist LOTS of them lol. Anyways thats who mostly says that crap. I can understand maybe if you actually live in the "hood"(no head shops in the hood is what my guess is) but come one if you live in gwinette in ga you are middle class and know where your nearest head shop is lol regardless of color. I live in a small ass town and know where my nearest head shop is. Sterotypes just anger me i suppose lol.

14. It was a joke i didnt mean any offense twards you.

Its just really stereo typical ive smoked with a couple of black people and noone of them knew how to rip my roor and they were pretty frightened by it not to say all people are like that and if a black person was ripping a bong or a bowl or something it probably wouldnt jump out at me it would just seem normal.

15. im white and blunts are my favorite and its also the favorites of a couple of my close friends who i smoke with(them being mexican and white)... anyways my sisters good friends are mostly black and all they do is roll bleezy's... (im not trying to add to the stereotype or anything either)

16. No no i know lol.... sorry i need to make use of the smileys so ppl dont think im being mean or im mad ...not mad see : :D:wave:lol ...i know what youre saying....i think it has to do more with class than race as most sterotypes are(too many sociology courses lol) i mean most people in the "hood" dont smoke outta pipe cos pipes can get high as hell its just cheaper to buy a blunt wrap i guess. Plus if you are smoking with friends a blunt is more multipurpose friendly. I just think its personal preference...lol but i know i liked the film i sent it to my friend BONG hit in the hood lol thats gonna be in my head all day now lmaoooo[​IMG].

[​IMG]

17. I'm white and you'd find me on the corner with a blunt before in a dorm room with a bong. I use pipes allot too, so you might see a group stoners on the corner passing a bowl around.:smoke: And I'm not sure why, but most black people I know smoke blunts, sometimes joints. I only know a couple black people that own or use a pipe. Most black people I know seem to prefer blunts over joints, but the same goes for me so I'm not sure.

18. its sad cuz blunts seem to be marketed to the poor and minorities among us
    to addict

19. havent you got your race card in the mail yet?

;)