Why is this showing signs of female at 3weeks!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jipjop, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Hi, I'm trying to grow a disguised plant, I cut every leaf off of a fan pattern except for the one in the middle. As you can see in the picture, it's still healthy and everything. my question is, you can see between bottom leaves and the stem, there are already hairs (like those of a female bud). How can this be!? It's so young? The light is on 16h a day, florescent.

Attached Files:

2. looks more like new vegative material coming out, the pistils that come out are white not green. No sex yet you will know when you see sex parts they are distinctive. Easy to mistake new growth like that for pistils if you are a newer grower I did it too when I first started.

3. Yup. that looks way too young to flower yet.Looks to be new branch sites.DONT MAIM YOUR PLANT..leave the fan leaves

4. if there's grass on the field.. play ball.:hide:

5. u want the light on at least 18hrs a day...since u r using floros i would leave it on 24\7....and get that light within 2 inches of the plant....and i argee about leaving the fan leaves...in the veg. process ur plant needs as many leaves as possible to grow heathy and strong......also r u using a fan?..fill me in with the details about ur grow. good luck man

peace out