Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is this doctor so fucked?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by x5Marijuana5612, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I went to a doctor today to try to get her to accept my use of marijuana and hopefully help me get a card but she was so ignorant, she offered me to use prescribed pills like 7 times when I was in there I denied them each time and to go to CBT for social anxiety, even though i've been to it twice and therapy and taken prescribed drugs she goes out at the end of the appointment and says i'm an ignorant patient, what the fuck? How do these people get a license to be a doctor and tell me i'm an ignorant patient. I also gave her this website and told her lets look on it so you can learn a little more about it so you could possibly re-think of giving me a card I was also really polite to her agreed with most the stuff she said never cut in her mid sentence nothing to be ignorant and she wouldn't go on this website and later on she did for 10 seconds then said she has another patient on the other hand right after she checked the website she came back in the room to show me another website for therapy and stuff for a good 10-20 minutes even though she had a patient waiting, funny she can wait showing me this website and not wait for the one i'm showing.:mad:

2. Dude stop going to her its simple. She obviously isn't all that bright

3. Some doctors don't do the whole mmj thing? Maybe she has stock in a med company, or gets commission for certain meds lol. Maybe her dad is in prison because of mj. Who knows?

4. You're not going to get a card for social anxiety from any real doctor.

5. Look up doctors that prescribe for MJ and go to them.

6. ya almost everyone who has a card had to go to a MMJ doc.

your everyday physician doesnt want to risk there DEA license and or there practice to give u MMJ.

most of the MMJ docs either dont practice anymore or are just doing the MMJ thing so they dont have much to worry about.