Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is there so much smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bobdid, Feb 13, 2018.

1. I bought a gram of weed and, after lit in a pipe and exhaled, it seems to be making about twice the amount of smoke I'm used to seeing. I'm thinking maybe some grow formula was used and not flushed. What else could it be?
    As for the quality, I can't say I'm enjoying it. It seems to tire me rather than give me a good high. So I'm wondering if this weed is crappy because the buds were picked too late, or because of some grow formula, or because I've smoked less than usual because of all the smoke.

2. Probably just drier than what you're used to. There's ways you can regain some moisture like humidity packs that may help.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I think a lot of people don't realize how high they are, or how good their stuff actually is.

You literally asked a question here... About there being more smoke than you're used to seeing... Because you believe it had grow nutrients that weren't flushed properly... or that it was picked too late into its grow?

You're clearly high as fuhhhhh :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. yeah don't think too hard now bob...you could get a headache!

5. ok, so far we have one theory:
    1) weed is dry
    any other possibility?

6. Your lungs received smoother smoke and you inhaled more.
    Your lungs are starting to get used to larger volumes of smoke.

:confused_2: