why is the "god bless america" thread moved to the box and closed?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Zylark, Aug 14, 2003.

1. it reeks of censorship. the entire thread was a friendly discussion wether or not it is right to take god as a credit to your own nation. there where nothing offensive in that thread at all, none of the postings bore any resembelanse to hatefull views and / or personal attacks.

so why did amanita shut it down and moved it to the box? more to the point, did amanita overstep her authority. i would like this cleared up. thanx.

2. I think this is not the correct venue for this question. If you have a problem with a mod, take it up with that mod through PMs and if that doesn't satisfy you, PM SuperJoint.

3. Amanita is a Moderator, so she has authority.

I'm moving this thread to General Feedback for SuperJoint because I don't have an answer for you.

4. I trust amanita for her good jugdement, it was ok to move it to the box, however I agree that it was not nescesary to close it, so I reopened it!

Peace

SJ

5. thank you. i'm sorry if i went about this the wrong way, never done anything like this before, but it worked out fine. thanks again.