Why is the delivery system so bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by strawberryshit, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I ordered a few simple products. A few packs of papers, a joint roller, and a plastic bong. Doesn't sound too hard to ship. Doesn't seem like any problems can occur from this. But why have I still not received my package? It's been nearly three whole weeks since I placed my order. I had hoped to have my products by 420, but that was a huge disappointment, so I shrugged it off and assumed it would be here sometime next week. Nope. it's now 2 weeks after I expected to get it, and a whole week after the website said it usually arrives. I expect it to be here this week so that I can give the bong to my friend who's birthday is this wednesday. I'm highly disappointed in this companies delivery. I hope these products were worth this ridiculous wait. I'll be going elsewhere for my products from now on. Unless GrassCity gets express services or offer tracking numbers and more reliable shipping methods, such as FedEx or UPS, I will not be coming back.

2. It comes from Europe.

Customs is, by definition, a cluster fuck. There's nothing wrong with GC's shipping system. I've bought from here almost 2 dozen times.

You'll get your stuff if customs didn't confiscate it. If they did, you'll get a letter. Just hang tight. But honestly, had you read all of the documentation available through the shop FAQ and whatnot, you would've already known this.