Why is that in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chevyboy, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Today I just remembered that I put eye drops in the fridge due to a "awesome" high-dea , what is some shit you guys put in the fridge while stoned then found later?

2. A box of cereal.

3. Not in the fridge but mailbox. Smoked a joint with a buddy walking in my quiet ass neighborhood. So I decided to light the J and leave the lighter in the mailbox. I even told my friend I'm like watch I'm gonna forget it was there. After the walk we were going into my house and I forgot the lighter in the mailbox. Luckily my friend reminded me about it. Not that my parents would have cared but would have been weird for them to ask why there's a lighter in the mailbox.

4. remote control

5. I do that on purpose lol , something about cold cereal....mhhhh

6. remote controls, phones, common stuff like that usually, it doesn't happen often though

7. my cat lol

he was alive and kickin when I got him out so it's all good.

8. Sounds interesting; may have to try it. :smoke:

9. But sometimes I take it to the next level....damn straight the freezer :D

10. [quote name='"Chevyboy"']

But sometimes I take it to the next level....damn straight the freezer :D[/quote]

Lolol totally fucking doing this

11. [quote name='"Chevyboy"']

But sometimes I take it to the next level....damn straight the freezer :D[/quote]

Hahaha. Cereal frozen solid.

12. You know what's up

13. What kind of cereal would be good frozen?

Im stoned as shit, bout to try this lmfao

14. Chocolate Capn' Crunch, mang.

15. :eek:

Fuck. Yes.

Going to the store, now.

16. Fruit loops.frosted flakes and put the milk in the freezer like 5 mins before you pour a bowl...hell yea

17. A box of some motherfucking condoms...

I wish I was kidding :D

I asked my friend how they got here, all he had to give me was this blank stare:p

18. I remember I filled up the ice tray with bong water and put it iin the freezer and my sister came to me the next day and was like "WHY DOES THIS ICE SMELL LIKE BONG WATER?"

19. Not everyone can afford fire and ice lol

20. on seperate occasions I've found scissors, my pepper mill, a hot-mit thing for the oven. man I think once even my mom just put a clean cooking pot in the fridge. just chillin where the milk shoulda been. that was a confusing morning making coffee..