Why is street weed crap?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 1024442, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Why is the stuff you buy on the street so bad?
    What makes it so universal.
    Im by know means an expert grower. But the stuff i do is so much better. Just flavour quality smoothness.

Does anybody know what the hell goes on comercially to make it get so bad? Sure it gets you stoned but its so generic.
    I could buy in 1 place and another place 400 miles away and it be pretty much the same.
    But i cant understand what would make it so different other than i do mine in soil

2. You clearly just buy shit weed bruh, I've been buying of dealers for the past 9 years & I've never had any shit quality weed:confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
  3. So your buy just as good as your personal stash?

• Like Like x 1

4. I don't have a personal stash i don't grow lol but i always get good weed 90% of the time it's grown by my plug & his friend

Heres some of the weed I've had over the last month

IMG_20171010_151010.jpg

IMG_20170703_144012.jpg

IMG_20171024_135536.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 MickFoster, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    There's a couple grades of so-called street weed - the good stuff and mids. To actually answer the question of the thread - I think the quality of the weed is determined by good genetics, good grow methods, care in both trimming and handling, and a proper drying and curing process. I think the mids are lacking in all of these.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I've seen mids that were grown well, covered in crystals, but cured poorly and lacked smell.

7. You haven't found the right street dealer.
    Look for anyone wearing a neon green fanny pack hanging around liquor stores. Rumor is they have loud only.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. I've bought plenty of street weed that was bomb...

9. image.png

10. B
    Because most don't know or don't care how.

11. Why you so mad bruh? Isn't my fault you buy shit weed so you have to disagree with me & congratulations on using an old as shit meme:roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ha I knew you'd get the meme, cause a man said he never picked up shit weed his whole life is "always fucking lying".
    If the meme fits.....

Lols, if you don't know what it isGoogle "why you always lying". Enjoy.

13. Please explain how I'm lying lmao, i posted pictures of the weed i purchase none of it was shit? & you ever thought some people refuse to buy shit weed? I'd rather have go without then buy shit weed:confused_2:, i don't really have to go without though if one dealer has trash weed i just call up a different one lol.

14. You've posted 3 pictures, we're talking 9 years lol. But i don't know a smoker that would rather no weed than shit weed, we all get desperate. I don't go without, I like to sleep lol..

No time for arguing, I was just trying to be funny with my very awsome, very current, very relevant meme ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. So you dont grow? So really you got no idea what im talking about then in terms of the giant diffetence in quality and flavour. So now all your doing is assuming that you buy good weed. But granted it does look nice

16. No i don't grow, but i know the person who grows it

17. Then that aint really buying commercial street weed then

• Disagree Disagree x 1

18. It is because the guys a dealer lol, i also buy of other people not just him

19. You said that in such a silly way dude weed is weed you smoke it and you get high but if you have the privalage to grow or have a grow then it's more fun to grow your self and smoke it.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app