Why is she yellowing at the tips?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mrduffy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. New to GC but I'm really enjoying all of the information on here. Thanks to all of you help people like me out!

Well, this is my second harvest and I will admit that it is so much better. Yet, there is a new problem...the tips of the leaves are turning yellow!

This is the ICE strain from some feminized seeds I..came across.. According to what I have read, they should take somewhere between 8-9 weeks in the following stage, 56-72 days I think.

The pic I uploaded was taken recently, it should be about 10-14 days from being ready for the next step. I plan to leave her in total darkness for 2-4 days to let her ripen up before drying.

So, does anyone have any advice? Why is it turning yellow just on the tips and do you think it is about done?

PS - The last photo shows this plant on the left, and the one of the right just started flowering stage almost 2 weeks ago. it is much bigger because I flowering the left one without vegging much so I could see how it looked. The one of the right vegged for 4 weeks first and is about 2.25 ft tall. It has grown significantly in the last 2 weeks, probably about 1/3 it's total size.

Attached Files:

2. burnt tips are becuz of over fert