Why is Seedling bending over?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BigBudz305, Nov 17, 2016.

1. So i just started growing my seedling not to long ago i can say bout 2 and half weeks now and have one seedling that looks healthy but bent over alot im using 3 cfl light 25 watts and the stems seem to be waboly the leaves look healthy green strain is sour D they are 2 seedling from a weed baggy can anyone help?

2. It sounds like it's stretching for the lights, thus making it too top heavy (from the leaves) causing it to bend over. You can either move your CFL's closer, and see if that helps, or support it's trunk using something, just use your imagination. :love-m3j:

3. Would'nt the cfls burn the plant? If moved too close

4. No, just put a light breeze (if you're worried) towards what kind of equipment (cfl setup) your using. I'd say put the lights about a foot away from the tops. What kind of setup are you using, and how far away are the lights from the top?

5. Im using a wooden shelf i built up until my plants mature and the lights are 4 inches away from the plants and im using my air conditioner its on 75 on fan i have it on low

6. It already sounds like they're close enough, no need to move them closer. lol I didn't have all of the specifics of your setup. Perhaps, I could pinpoint what it is, if you have a pic, or just explain everything you're doing in detail. Are you feeding nutes yet or just water, what kind of pots, soil, etc?.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Also, what the temps, humidity in the room? Do you have temperature/humidity monitor? I'd say it's a bit small, but "looks" to healthy from what I can see, and the info you've provided. You have a better pic of the whole plant?
    and humidity monitor?

8. I keep my plant on a 12/12 schedule and for water i boil filter water and cool it down it seems to work ive noticed alot of growth lately

9. Ok, tons of stretch in these 2 babies. Yeah, I agree with Canna, just a bit closer with the lights.

10. This is after i started boiling the chlorine water

11. And im using miracle gro the new 1 that comes in a green bag i know its cheap and not ment to gro weed but were i live is all they got around here

12. What's it called exactly, got a pic of the bag?