Why is Ron Paul the messiah?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013.

1. you're confused about who is in the whole

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes, succession is certainly a right that everybody has.  What does that have to do with the Confederate flag?     

3. #103 garrison68, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Are you practicing to become a comedian, because I'm in stitches from your replies.  

4. Please, anybody out there, don't ruin it, just let them continue - it's gold, pure gold.  You just can't make this kind of stuff up.  

5. I <3 blanket statements.

6. [​IMG]

7. Garrison liked this post thinking you were shitting on RP :laughing:

8. I admit that I didn't have a clue what the fuck he was even talking about, other than the gratuitous "troll" mention which Paulites love to throw around. I have absolutely no reason to feel embarrassment for not understanding drivel.  

I should have realized by the atrocious writing that he was a Paulite.   

This is an ANTI-Ron Paul thread - how can somebody be trolling when they agree with the premise that Ron Paul is a Messiah-type of figurehead to his followers?     

9. I have no clue why you're asking me this question, as I haven't accused anyone of trolling, you're really off your game tonight garrison.

10. I was referring to the post you quoted.  I don't even know who the hell he was talking about, I'd have to read it again.  

11. OP

I was completely confused as to why Garrison liked my post. 

But I mean lol, why the fuck am I surprised that he doesnt understand.

He says I write atrocious drivel but apparently likes it so that must be all he understands.

13. Garrison is just mad that ron paul doesnt like the idea of genocide against muslims

14. It's GOOD "atrocious drivel", so I'll like this posting also.     

15. Nobody likes the idea of genocide against Muslims, but the Confederacy is fine in his book.      

This is not a pro-Paul thread, unlike most of the ones on this forum.  Deal with it.  

16. Its funny how none of the pro-Paul supporters, or "Paulites" as we are known, have ever endorsed Dr. Paul as this "Christ like Messiah" that apparently the OP, and others who have come in here and supported the OP's message, claim that we do.

The OP's whole message is based on ignorance and a lack of an ability to comprehend why its wrong.

What else is there to do? Some people arent able, or willing, to learn.

17. It's obvious how insecure the Paulites are - they have numerous threads dedicated to him, but once in a while when somebody starts one that is skeptical of their Messiah, they all have to pull together and go against it.   Well, nobody is even going to remember him in the next election, so have your fun now, boys.  

Lol yes, the one "Ron Paul Appreciation Thread" thread indicates the "numerous" threads dedicated to our apparent "messiah" Ron Paul.

And there isnt any skepticism in this thread. Just stupidity.

And yes he might not be remembered (pretty unlikely) but as it has already been said, his ideas will always remain and grow.

19. Pro paul anti paul doesnt matter. Its a discussion and we are all welcome to our opinions.

And whats with the confederacy hate? Tje south were the good guys in the civil war

They were wrong about slavery but slavery wasnt the issue

20. #120 garrison68, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Yeah, we can't wait to bring back Dixie, herbal remedies from the 19th century rather than modern medicine, back-alley and coat hanger abortions, the ideas espoused by his friends the ultra-paranoid reactionary John Birch Society, the teaching of Intelligent Design in public schools, and many other things that are typically no longer accepted by most modern, forward-thinking people of various political stripes.    

He is in favor of intercontinental ballistic missiles for Iran, but is against the United States being in the United Nations.   Does this sound like he's interested in the best ways to bring about safety and peace?   He's not, by the way, in favor of reducing nuclear missiles in the United States.  He thinks that isolationism, and nukes, is better for us than having troops in foreign lands who are not involved with much conflict, and are trying to help keep the peace.  '

I'm sorry but this type of person wasn't meant to be our nation's leader, now or ever.