Why is Ron Paul the messiah?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013.

While it is commendable to support Dr. Paul as much as possible, you must pick your battles.

Just read the OP's posts. He recognizes how bad Repubs and Dems are, doesnt vote, but still supports the Dems, because they apparently care more about the people and peoples rights lol, but then blames Repubs for things, and says while both parties destroy the country, Dems do it slower, so he supports them.

I mean, was their any logical, coherent thoughts in that long sentence I just typed? Cause it is exactly what the OP thinks.

But whatever, I dont really want to get involved with a troll.

2. Please tell me you Arnt for real! Dr. Paul would have changed a lot, and for the better. He was one of the only congressmen to keep his word on issues. Just look at his voting history. You obviously need to so more research.

3. I know he's a troll. I don't care. I respond to trolls all the time. I don't get into actual debates with them though, that would be pointless.

OK fair enough.

5. #25 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    I'm immediately a troll for calling out something that is sensitive to people. I guess it's like if I were to say how is marijuana medicinal if your smoking tar and carcinogens. I state facts and ask a legit question, but everyone defends their holy grail, and I become  a troll. I've been on forums long enough, and my intention was not to troll, but to find out why the heck people think Ron Paul could do anything at all.

It has already been thoroughly explained to you by multiple users how you have no idea what your talking about.

And yes, everyone is aware how anytime you light something on fire/combust it harmful chemicals are produced. Good thing cannabis doesnt have to be smoked....

This is pretty sad, so I wont respond anymore.

7. #27 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013
    Im sorry, I forgot to say Inb4vape and eatweed tards. You act as if I did not know this.

8. it is not Ron Paul we love, it is his PHILOSOPHY. If he were to stray away from that philosophy, we would not support him.

Now, as far as the man goes, I love and respect RP because he has incredibly courageous and honest, and those characteristics we love to preach, but rarely ever reflect in our own actions. He does, and he does it openly, and he doesn't expect anything in return. He sticks up for the people who he knows even consider him a lunatic, because he understands they are just confused and engineered to react that way to his ideas. (which aren't HIS ideas, they are basic god given liberties he wants to protect, it's called "Life".)

9. Ron Paul spits a good game but somebody has to take on the body of speaking out against the tyranny.

10. LOL this guy goes on a marijuana forum to attack medical marijuana that IS THE DEFINITION OF TROLLING!!!

11. He doesn't talk a good game. He lives it.

Check the voting record of Ron Paul concerning war and foreign policy, then compare his record with any other politician you want, then you will have your answer.

12. All part of spitting the game.

13. If that's how you want to define it, that's fine. My point still stands. The reasons for so many admiring Dr. Paul have been given and not refuted. Case closed.

14. Yes because the title of the post that I made in the politics forum is entitled "Did you know that marijuana contains tar and carcinogens."

15. Ron Paul is cool but he is no messiah... I am the messiah! All other false gods shall bow before me as I bestow peace and cannabis upon the earth.

16. #36 2packush420, Jun 22, 2013
    You lost all credibility when you said marijuana has carcinogens in it.

17. Don't derail my thread, but marijuana does have carcinogens in it I know you're trying to derail my thread but there are fools out there that think it doesn't

18. #38 lilro, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Messiah? He's just an intelligent dude who had access to public media, and previously had some political power.

Plus he's been talking the same game for over 30 years. Not many other politicians can say the same.

19. Im not really relating Messiah in direct context with Ron Paul, more so with how people proclaim him and hold him on a high and mighty pedastle, like a Messiah. It's just an exaggerated simile.

20. #40 lilro, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013

If you want to see a human held to be a Messiah, look no further than Obama 2007. Member of the party that founded the KKK, and celebrated civil rights by sending all those ni**ers to meet God early. The man that co-signs killing millions of sand-ni**ers in the Middle East, so they can meet God early too. Is it rapture time already? :rolleyes: