Why is Price of Gold so high?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Because of Glenn Beck! Lol

Reason #xxx why mainstream economists, and the nobel prizes they win, should not be taken seriously.

2. I use to follow krugman through the NYT. Him and bill oreilly have some epic debates. Krugman like many other main stream liberals always came off unrealistic and passive agressive.

3. Speaking of, Paul Krugman apparently hates giving money to charities. $66,950 to debate an Austrian... and he refused?

Murphy-Krugman Debate | The Point

What an asshole!

4. excuse me a sec..(HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA)

ok, now for a post...

My granny made a similar comment this morning, that Obama was hording all the gold hisself, after listening to Rush Limpdick and others such bullsheet radio propaganda outlets...insisted O was to blame for everything. his "black ass is ruining america..."...

...I corrected her, again, not O's fault, other than being a gutless POTUS that won't just tell the world EVERYTHING that *535 traitors are doing to ruin this country (if not the world) and asked her to stop being such an obvious bigot...she mad now, oh she be sooOOoo mad...:eek:

*535, the number of people in congress+senate, for the uniformed

5. Thomas Sowell said something about intellectuals and experts, especially economic experts, that i had overlooked when it was staring me in the face.

No matter how long an expert studies economics, he will never scratch past one percent of the information you would need to control economy.

99 percent of the information/factors that affect prices, availablity, etc. are out there in the everyday economy me you you experience. Not only that, but so many factors are un-predictable making planning economy inconcievable to anyone with common sense.

Fuck the experts, and fuck their nobel prizes.

6. The price of gold will crash soon, as the price of Oil did and every other commodity during the last commodities bust.

I recently bought some of the LONDON POWERSHARES DB GOLD DOUBLE SHORT ETN (DZZ) so when the gold market collapses I can reap the profits as I did with the banking market and my investment in FAZ when everyone else was losing money.

7. Price of oil crashed? Gold will come down? Do you know what a non renewable resource is?

8. Right, because economic conditions today are identical.

Silly keynesian!

When we default on our debt, what will happen to the US dollar?

What do you think will happen when we no longer have the 0% Fed funds rate?

9. i don't think it is charities he hates...but he certainly hates having his ass handed to him on a platter...and murphy would own him.

10. NYT? Paul Krugman? Who are they again? :confused_2: