Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why is my tolerance still very low

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rastamancassells, Oct 8, 2014.

1. I've been smoking almost every day for the past year.... pretty mid-grade weed I guess but it gets me SO HIGH all the time after about 4 hits. like I'm so high. I act retarded and loud and obnoxious and clumsy and I get so blowed. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I smoke ALL THE TIME. and every time I get super stoned. it's really cool actually but I don't think its normal (x.

2. Idk but ur lucky bruh.

Tuckerjonesisreal

3. Dude everyone said the same thing then one day you realized you just smoked 2 bowls and barley feel anything. Then youll start dabbing and your tolerance will skyrocket and flowers hardly do anything. T breaks and the key!

But seriously dude you are normal and I'd say enjoy it while it lasts

4. I still have a pretty low tolerance after 5 years of smoking (with a year long pause in the middle). Not as low as when I started out, but still low (a really small joint of some dank stuff will get me high for a good 2.5/3h). Enjoy being one of those lucky guys, honestly. I don't have to waste 1.5G just to get high, just take .5 and I'll be good to go - 3 times more Jays out of the same amount!

5. My guess is that you have a healthy diet that supports your CB1 receptors. Or you are a lightweight like me. I used to get totally wrecked for the entire day from mere two, three bong hits, this lasted more than a year of almost daily toking. 

6. Don't complain.