Why is my poop green?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I was just doing my daily pooping as always, but this time it came out green...

WTF? :confused:

2. My Internet is down, so I can't.

3. Is Grasscity on the Internet?

4. The first time I ever pooped green was like days after I started smoking weed for the first time. I thought somehow the weed made my poop green :lol:

5. replying to a thread on a forum.... that's on the internet..... *facepalm*

6. Food dye
    Too many green veggies
    Sickness

7. its from your diet....

logic would tell you that.

whatever you put it, either gets used or pushed out, so something in your diet is turning it green.

or sickness, as annicus pointed out.

didnt think of that for some reason.

8. I see all sorts of Colors in my poop. But I never went out to ask about it.... How odd.

Anyone ever get chocolate vanilla swirls?
    What does that mean?

9. Eat 12 beets and leave the seat up without the flush, look for new place to live if your mom is the next one in the shitter

10. Blue drinks can make your shit green.
    Beetroot can make your piss pink.

11. too much iron. or green veggies, many reasons. i ate dog treats one time and shit green so i googled er then.

12. I've never gotten green poop from eating veggies.

But I did have a blue slushie at the movies yesterday....

13. [​IMG] One time I ate a whole box of fruity pebbles and my shit turned a strange color.

14. too much cereal makes ur shit green

and alot of lettuce.

15. You are dying, don't panic, it happens to everybody its totally natural.

16. The green that you are seeing is caused by an excessive amount of chlorophyll in the flesh of a miniature alien from another dimension that you have accidentally swallowed. You are going to die.

17. There was this one time.........in band camp.....that I made an ABV shake and fucked up the ratio. Well aside from being WAAAY to high, the next day I had green shit AND it smelled like good old MJ.... Am I gonna die? (the band camp part is a lie)

18. I dunno about green after edibles, but yeah I've had weed smell in my shit the day after too.

19. purple powerade
    [​IMG]