Why is my plant flowering on 18/6?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growboxhero12, Oct 21, 2015.

1. #1 growboxhero12, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    So a while back got some seeds from a friend who got em out of cali this strain is cannasutra, sprouted Sept 11 been on 18/6 ever since. At 2 weeks i transferred to the pot it's in now. I bound the apicals down and topped everything. I'm not familiar with autos at all but it's looking Linda like this seed was an auto? Is there any other explanation out there? I was just in my room checking on em and noticed it flowering away like wth? I'm so confused? Any help is welcomed! Also with it flowering at 18/6 I mean what am I supposed to do now? Start flowering nutes? Lower humidity? Talk about a cool ass surprise!

Attached Files:

2. It might just be showing sex, in which case, congrats, its a girl.

3. Idk what's up with it, she showed sex two weeks ago, this definitely looks more than just showing off the goods.

4. Hmmm, its either that or auto in my opinion. Keep this thread alive, I'm interested in how this turns out.

5. Yea so everyone of the tops look like this honestly I guess I just didn't see it because she has been in the back an I really wasn't expecting this but I guess I'm gonna learn up on autos now.. I guess? I hope someone will come along an give me a definite answer on this I sure could use some advice, from what I do know about autos I know I shouldn't have done certain things with this plant but who knew lol

Attached Files:

6. #6 Plunderfull, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    Maybe switch to 24 hour lights on, cant hurt if its still in veg or if its an auto.

7. I'm not expert nor am I am amateur, but autos flower no matter what light cycle you use. You most likely have an auto.

8. The golden rule with Autos...... Don`t top them, FIM them ore try to clone them, as they rarely have time to recover.
    She is genetically-programmed to flower on a certain day/period.
    Nothing you do can prevent this.

Hopw she works out.

9. Actually there are a list of autos the happen to do just fine with high stress training and my lucky ass happened to get a strain the loves being trained, this thing is doing better growing more equal that the photo period plants next to it

10. Genuinley happy to hear that. Absolute news to me.

11. Yea was to me too man, I read tons last night on autos and it was saying there are a few that respond and actually recover, it's weird I noticed it taking off after I topped it compared to the photoperiod stuff I got going

12. #12 growboxhero12, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015

Well here is and update on em, I finally put in mylar that I've had for a month haha but yea they are looking pretty good, had a mini war with fungus gnats and let my soil dry completely out so help rid them and think it started a small deficiency but a good watering of nutes and they started greening back up pretty good but left a few brown spots on the (middle left top) but should be nothing to it hopefully. But yea you seemed interested so figured i would post up. The one in the back is Berry white photo period

Attached Files:

13. Forgot to add a full box pic sorry hope y'all enjoy

Attached Files:

14. Well after the nutrition feeding looked like she didn't like the nitrogen so I flushed the day after and it looks to have been a good decision. She perked back up really nice so I'm happy as of now just wish my Berry white had a nice even canopy like her.

Attached Files:

15. I use super cropping to even out my canopy when it starts to get uneven.

16. I really would too be honestly the photo period Berry white seemed to show a little stunting but I've seen the growth rate picking back up it's starting to even out just not quite there yet lol still looks good thou at least to me..

Attached Files:

17. Well, she looks nice and healthy.

18. Thanks man I'm really looking forward to these strains it's my first grow with really good genetics

19. Quick update on the cannasutra auto she is looking lovely this morning figured I would post a quick tease I'll post more later I'm in the middle of the first feeding since the flush. Hope you guys enjoy!

Attached Files:

20. Canopy shot day 8 of flower for the surprise auto so far so good! I hope I can keep it in check until harvest input and suggestions are always welcomed!

Attached Files: