Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my order not going through?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlassClass, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I live in PA so I first had to make sure everything I was ordering was allowed in the state. I got all that taken care of. I am using a pre-paid refillable gift card that has worked on many other sites and has been activated for online use, so that isn't it. I also have enough money on it. It's an American Express and I am putting the correct information in on it too. The shipping and billing addresses match up with what is on the card. But when I finish my order and put in my card information it says my order has been cancelled and to try again. I have tried many times and still keeps saying that. It is also now saying that the coupon code "secretsanta" is not a valid coupon. I've entered that and refreshed the page and re opened the page many times and it still keeps saying that. Any idea what could be wrong? I will keep trying in a few hours and hope that everything works out before the end of the sale. Thanks.

2. If the card isnt made for international it wont work. I can almost gaurantee your card is USA only

3. Why do people buy glass online?

Is there a benefit I don't see?

You don't get to inspect anything.
    You don't get to smoke it til it arrives.
    You have no idea if it's even coming.

What is making those irrelevant? Better be goddamn free.

4. Online glass is way cheaper. Ordered a easily 200 dollar bubbler for 120 after shipping.

5. Maybe, but I tend to negotiate or shop around.

I guess some of you don't have 100 headshops within 15 miles though.

6. even in texas in my area there are atleast 15 within an hour of me.