Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my mom such a bitch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Jun 19, 2010.

1. she knows i smoke. i actually grow with her permission. she gets so pissed off when im high. i don't get it. she lets me grow. and does not let me smoke. especially in the house. i dont feel like carrying around a bong around. Such a Buzz- Killer. i smoke once a week and she freaks. then she shows me some bull shit articals, how pot is the most addictive Drug. And how it leads to pot addiction. and THC leavels went up from 10% to 50% THC. LoL. And then she's fine of growing it. I don't understand. i find it alot easier to smoke it in my room and relax. i just graduated and got out of school. last days of tests. i smoked it twice today. Whats her problem!

2. Translate this conversation from weed to meth and you will get it

3. she obviously cares for you and believes the articles she's showing you...

i say educate yourself on the subject (MJ) then educate her...

4. Why would she let you grow it and not smoke it? You growing it outside or inside? Just tell her to go smoke some weed and stfu.

5. Stop smoking in front of her? Do it when she's at work or something.

6. Dude just smoke when she's not home. An you're god damn lucky that you're allowed to grow. My aprents would rip me two new ones if they knew I smoked

7. Don't Hate! Educate! :D

8. It's weird she lets me grow inside and outside. then she bitches at me when smoking in my room. I can't bring Bong outside. My dad smokes with me. and supports my smoking and growing. i don't even smoke in front of her. she smelt me and said Why are you smoking. and staryed bitching

9. haha, damn dude, you need 2 educate her, make her watch The Union its a weed documentary everyone should see, after she watches that theres not a damn thing she can say, she'll prolly wanna be ripping hits out your bong, i'd be pissed if my mom was that ignorant, i tell my mom atleast once everyday how great weed is and all the facts about it, haha, but she and my dad both smoked so shes cool with it, shes just a little paranoid, your lucky as fuck you can grow, i cant grow it in her house and when i head 2 college i cant grow it either cus we have inspections in our apartments (im in housing) :smoke:

10. dont smoke in the house, and stfu!

she is your mom motherfucker!

she gave birth to you, without her there is no you.

so shut the fuck up. and respect your parents.

11. this.

12. Id actually ask her directly what her reasoning is.

Couldn't hurt.

13. One word:

VAPORIZER

14. Menopause, happens to all mothers, specially mine.

15. Quit complaining. Do you have any idea how lucky you are that your mom let's you grow in the first place? Most parents won't let their kids smoke,grow,or drink.

16. If my mom did this I would chew her head off. :hello::wave::devious::eek::D dude im fucked.

17. just dnt smoke while shes around at least they let yu grow thts good :)

18. ahaha i can see it now, shes probably bipolar. or psychotic.

19. just dont hate on her bro, she loves ya... Just because shes ok with growing and whatnot does not mean she wants to SEE u smoke.
    I kno a lot of moms that are ok with it just dont wanna SEE it.

When she looks at you she still can see the little baby she raised, and when u got a bong in ur hand its gunna be all fucked up for her. Just like how she knows ur gunna be gettin girls gettin drunk and all that shit she just doesnt wanna really see it... at least not for a while.

Just respect her feelings and whatever you do dont fuck up the relationship u have with youre mother, u will regret it.

My 2 cents.