Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkinnyHD, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I have been smoking for almost 3 years and I havent gotten the rapid heart beat in a long time. I have been smoking the same bud for a while and this is the first time my hearts beat this fast in a while. Im not scared or anything just wondering why? :bongin:

2. Well, marijuana naturally increases your heart rate. Every time you smoke it does. Perhaps you're just tripping yourself into a bad thought (this is how panic attacks occur).

Focus on something else :)

3. maybe you're over doing it?  a friend used to have this problem after about 5 or so bowls out of a VG sherlock in a two hour time frame.

4. #4 -Martyr, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013

You might have just smoked some good shit, or at least a good amount of some decent shit very quickly at once. I don't think tolerance or tenure will ever stop the eventual occurrence of an accelerated heartbeat from getting high. Maybe you were smoking consistent amounts of a similar quality weed for a while?

5. you most likly smoked too much to fast

6. Whenever I get really high, I start to pay attention to my body and how it moves and reacts to things. I pay attention to my eyes, hear rate, lungs, chest, muscles, bones, skin, acne, everything. It's all really detailed, so I pay attention to it more. I think because you're high, you're just paying too much attention to it and overthinking it. Weed can cause paranoia, man.

7. Maybe you smoked too much? Or is it a sativa?