Why is my hairline already receding!? I'm only 18?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dannyscott, Jan 12, 2012.

1. My dad is super bald but my moms dad had all his hair and i still have all mine so thanks grandpa!

2. looks like im gonna be grey and bald by 30. lol

gonna have a dope hat collection hopefully :cool:

3. I'm the most stressed out person I know and my moms father was bald by 20. Guess I lucked out with my full head of hair at 26 haha.

4. Yeeeah I have one too man, I'm 21.

Just gotta accept it in my opinion. Right now it's not bad enough to shave my head, I can just wear my hair to the side and it looks fine and barely noticable, but I know by the time I'm 30 I'll have the monk sides. When this happens (actually a long time before it gets this bad) i'll shave my head. I think it's a cool look to be honest. Manly stuff in a time of friffy hairdoos. I'll be fuckin jacked like Bruce Willis by then though so it wont really matter...

:D

5. there is nothing wrong with the bald look, hell, some can pull it off really well. OP, its genetics, try not to feel bad or upset about it. If there is nothing that can be done, learn to work with it and take advantage of the new look. Hell, maybe you can go and get a full head tattoo :smoke: In all seriousness though, such is life. I had a friend in high school who at age 14 had long hair to his shoulders, by age 17 had no hair left on his head except for some fuzz. We are all unique in the end.

Rock the bald look with pride :metal: