Why is my ex like this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by krazy92, Aug 26, 2010.

1. so she broke up with me, and refused to give me another chance. She treated me reallll shitty and i would just treat her as she treated me. She was really terrible to me, but still I was about a few days away from telling her that I thot I loved her... ive nvr loved anyone before so i wasnt sure. Anways as i was thinking this she ended it with me.

I tried so hard to get her back, and nothing... She said she still loved her ex (which was a big prob in our relationship), but when we were together she said she didnt like him, and never wanted him again.

Well go figure 4 weeks and she gets back with him... I didnt even kno this, and finally my last attempt to get her was by admitting thot I think I loved her... She is shocked and said that would of changed everything, but shes with her ex and shes happy.

Rewind to about a week after she broke up with me, i said enough. u want take me back leave me alone. She would always find a reason to text me, and I would ignore. At a festival she comes up to every single person around me to say hi.... ignored me. She came over my house uninvited the next day. I refused to answer the door and told her to leave. She sent me like a 5 page long text all sorry and shit... Finally i try one more time to get back... nothing.

Fastforward shes now with her ex and told me to leave her alone... I had to retaliate as immature as it sounds. Basically i did the same shit she did, minus going to her house. She was soo mean to me and telling me off... for like a week straight. Finally I quit and finally ignored her. 3 out of 4 days she texted me for some reason. Mainly being mean, and it would lead to me getting into a fight with her. I couldnt help it I just had to communicate with her.

Finally last nite I said "I kno u like me, or u wouldnt be mean like this, and ud leave me alone, no matter what anyone says to u." She claims she text me cuz me or my friends are talking shit about her, which is just stupid. Shes the one who bad mouths me.

I feel she likes me... all my girl friends say that we fight all the time after 2 months that we are bound to get back together... So wtf?

I told her last night how I felt... that I think about her everyday but I hate it. She just kept saying bullshit bullshit and wouldnt accecpt it

2. I know it sounds hard as hell..... But man, fuck this bitch! If the only thing she's doin stayin in contact with you is being mean, then why the fuck give her the time of day? Dude trust me, I know this shit. Been there. I have.

She likes being with him, but she like how it makes her feel having you all hung up on her. It makes her feel good about herself. That's why some females are SO fucked up! Because they don't give a fuck about what the other person is going through, as long as they feel good about themselves. Which is exactly what your doin with her.

She's WITH HER EX now. And you told her you love her. Now she knows. KNOWS! That she's got a 'back up' (for lack of a better word) if one of you 2 get bored.....

That's how I see it anyway. Forget the bitch, block her number. If she loved you back, she wouldn't put you through this shit. She keeps texting you, so you don't forget about her, and keep thinking about her, and you thinking about her makes her feel good about herslef.

My $0.02 anyways. Goodluck either way bro!

3. :D +1 internets to you, sir!

But seriously, HookdOnChronic's got a point. If you two were getting back together, fighting, breaking up, then getting back together, that's about as healthy as shooting up heroin, quitting, getting antsy about sobriety, and shooting up heroin again. It may not seem like it's doing that much damage, but it's really fucking you up.

There are other fishes in the sea, bruddah. You can either take the high road, be civil to your ex, just keep living, toke another bowl, find another girl that can make you happy without driving batshit crazy, and just try to get over the situation.

Or, you can do what I did for a whole year with this one ex and basically blame all the crappy happenings in my life on her. Granted, she did show me the way to the descending spiral, but I jumped on the slide down. But it wasn't healthy, I got really fat, and I was just a complete and utter douche.

If you ask me, the former is the best choice. But best of luck to you, bro.

4. You should've just ignored her and not done a fucking thing. Pulling all this passive aggressive shit isn't going to do anything for you OR her.

5. He's hit the nail on the head. I've had a few heart-breaking breakups, actually in the midst of one right now with my ex (we still live together). Girls think differently than us, it's not easy in the least but you have to break it off. You have two choices here....break it off and move on with your life, or be hung-up on her and keep feeling more and more miserable about the situation. The quicker you get over it, the faster you will feel better. It might not seem like it now, but you WILL get over it. Time heals my friend, best of luck to you.

6. Cripes, after reading the OPs story here, I've quickly realized the term "flip-flop" doesn't just refer to a type of shoe.

It also reminds me of the old saying "shit or get off the pot". :D

She clearly doesn't know what the fuck she wants, so as much as it may pain you to stay away, that is my advice. Leave her be man. If she comes back to you with a clear head one day, then perhaps consider it, but from the sounds of it, her head ain't gonna be clearing up anytime soon.

Good luck with it.

7. If you only "think" that you MAY be in love, then you're over thinking something that isn't worth your time.

/thread

8. WoW! THIS!.. More people need to realize this I think! I went through the EXACT SAME THING!..

Obviously, if you "think" you "might" be "in love" you probably aren't. IMHO you'd KNOW!

9. listen man. Love is just a word to describe an emotional response. That emotional response can be felt for multiple people, love is not real. The fact is everyone isn't seeking love, they are seeking happiness and assurance that they wont be alone in life. If you have a problem and someone LOVES you, they will still leave you if your problem is sever and/or lasts long enough. In the end you have to find your own happiness, you won't be happy with a girl that doesn't know what she wants. And you certainly have to happy alone to expect anyone to be happy with you. Remember that thing about problems, whoever you decide to get with in the future, u must always remain happy within yourself and remember that NOTHING is permanent. Attachment is what leads to suffering, and attachment is pointless when nothing is permanent. That being said, u can take it one of two ways, i personally have trouble getting attached to people now because of past experiences, i avoid attachment. You just went threw a breakup, tho it sucks, release that attachment, you don't need it, plenty will come along. You must LIVE YOUR LIFE, and if you happen to find someone happy to join YOUR LIFE along the way then so be it.

Good Luck mang.:devious::smoking:

10. two words;
    move on

11. Can anyone understand this guy?

12. mending a broken heart is a lot harder than it sounds.. trial and error, my friend.

13. i still know what it means :D:hello:

14. It gets easier man but you gotta stop talking to her, as hard as it is to do. I've been a similar situation where I was head over heels in love with a girl who ROYALLY fucked me over and then treated me like shit. Eventually, I got tired of trying to make her love me and I said fuck it, if she doesn't need me then I don't need her. That's what you have to understand OP. If she can't love you for who you are then fuck it, you don't need her.

15. reminds me of my ex. she does it because you let her, and it seems that you will continue to let her.

my is married and has 2 kids and still is all up in my shit.... sometimes you just hve to let go.. I was with her for 2 years, and I really did love her but (and i can't stress this enough) sometimes you have to draw a line and refuse to cross it

16. I think real "love" exists but it's rare.

look statistically most relationships come to an end, marriages aren't permanent. One day a girl will tell you how much she loves you and will never leave you and the next day she leaves you and doesn't even answer you and a week later she has a new boyfriend.

but then sometimes you see people that are married for 60 years and still love each other.

but usually people are selfish, a girl stays with you because it has some kind of benefit to her, either you are really good looking, she likes showing you off to her friends, you have money etc.