Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my dealer upset at me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, May 25, 2009.

1. Although harsh, Qft.

Sounds like you both got you wires crossed in w/e way.
    :rolleyes:

good luck with your future endeavors :wave:

2. You have to remember that a large number of the kids here who talk about their 'dealers' are just talking about other kids who flip oz.'s or qp's, not 'real' professional dealers.

3. he probly thought it was annoying the you kept calling/texting him. when i sell i like to keep it as short and simple as possible, and he probly is taking offense that you don't like his kush and he is saying "fuck you if you don't like it buy from someone else"

4. try selling bud.

see how many retards call your phone and are sending you messages like that.

its easy as fuck to sell weed. he doesnt need you as a customer. there are infinity other people that will be happy to take the hsit he has off his hands.

maybe he only gets from one place. you said hes small time. he cant get other shit. thats just the way it is sometimes. find someone else to cop off.

5. Ignorant people who know nothing of marijuana may call good bud kush, don't be one of those people ever, ever again. You'll thank me later when you see someone else get laughed out of a room for calling Sour Diesel some "good kush." Just trying to help, sorry if it was a little cunty.

6. Or you can try
    "Can you get any other type of weed" "No, thats all I have right now." :smoking:

7. don't go attacking your dealer with terms he doesnt know....

he'll end up thinking your a dumbass....

and if you know your dealer only has one type of weed at one time, don't sound ungrateful and bitch at him to pick up a different strain.... recommend that next time he goes and gets something different....

8. I was telling this kid about some crazy macros I saw of Grandaddy Purp(GDP). He had no clue what it was and I explained to him that it's just some dank purple weed. The next week I saw him, he was going on about how he got 'zooted' off some GDP. Ironic, cause a few days before he had no clue what it was, and then somehow he was able to get a connect that sold it. He mooches off me and asks for my 'shake' and i give his dumbass stems and shit like that cause he thinks he can get high off of it. It pisses me off, cause he thinks that weed is free and i give handouts.

Once I was being nice and i was trying to pinch a piece off the nug I usually carry around in this frog container thing that can hold about 1.5g, and i couldn't get the amount i wanted to give him, so i let him try and and he breaks off a humougous piece and thinks its perfectly ok. I kept trying to tell him to put it back and let me give him the amount i wanted to give him, but he acted like he couldnt hear me, and we were around a ton of people that didn't know what we were doing, so i let it go. He even sold me shitty weed a few times, and i just decided to pay him cause i was dry and my tolerance was low, and shitty mids would get me high.

edit: the whole point of my post was to say that he is one of those people that calls good weed kush, and in his eyes mids=headies

9. why is this fucking thread 4 pages deep, and nobody has told the OP that HE IS THE REASON WHY HE CANT BUY BUD ANYMORE! YOU ARE FUCKING SKETCHY! Go find a new dealer and get over it. learn how carry yourself when buying drugs.

dont go back to him. he will just rip you off

10. Yes understood, I hope that we can eliminate these people one day and get rid of prohibition. I want all the people I know who deal ,to be forced to get a real job, instead of sitting on there ass getting high all day. I am not jealous as I wouldn't want to live that way, I just think it is fucked. One day.....

11. I would have no problem with dealers if they paid taxes on it and didn't charge people 40 times what it costs to grow the stuff.

12. Agreed, that is what I am talking about. I am also over the elitest attitude of some people with really good bud. A lot of the pro surfers and people who deal around here are such idiots saying, "only certain people deserve the kush bro" when in fact most of the strains here are not even kush. I am over the whole scene, when I want meds I want to just go to a store pick up and go home. Instead of having to call and use code words and all that. I am over it.

13. I'm very jelous. I live in Illinois :( No MMJ here. I also can't grow my own because I still live with my parents for another 6 months-1 year until I graduate from the community college.

At that time it will be awesome :hello: I will either move to California if I find a job there and get MMJ, or just grow my own here. But for now I can't grow in my parents house because they don't really approve (they know I smoke but they don't like it and believe it's bad simply because it's illegal). I'm not going to disobey and do something as stupid as grow in their own home against their will.

Not to mention it would be impossible to get away with the smell and constant lightning in my closet lol

But it is definitely a huge hassle with these dealers (or friends flipping, either way) and trust me, I do know there's so many benefits to growing instead of buying its ridiculous. Soon enough though

14. i am having the same problem bro this could mean one of three thing

1 he got pinched(arrested)

2 he's not selling anymore

3 he's dead

:(

15. Yea my good friend who deals and I buy from about every two weeks just got caught. He wasn't responding to my txts and all which was odd and I just found out yesterday that he got arrested. Big bummer!

16. that paragraph probably pissed him off even more, and hes probably not angry, there's probably more to it and he just doesn't like you.

17. thats kind of gay

18. i say u dont want a dealer who knows nothin about weed id just find another dealer

19. Dude you can’t talk to your plug like that. Like saying- “what do you have access to”? You sound like a cop lol You can’t hit them up over and over and have a long conversation by text OR phone. You’re not his gf. There’s an etiquette to this stuff. You call once they don’t answer that’s it. You can send a text saying you wanna talk to him and wait for him to respond. If he doesn’t respond that’s it. Period. Maybe try the next day. Don’t blow up his phone. They don’t like that. Money or not you’re not that important to him. If he answers you, then try to meet up with him so you can talk to him face to face about whatever your concerns are and he knows you’re not trying to arrest him. If he won’t deal with you anymore try to ask for a referral to someone else. Watch out bc they can blacklist you in the area. If your friends don’t wanna give up their plug’s info then ask them to get some for you. They’ll get tired of that after an while and eventually just introduce you. This isn’t exactly a business with customer service. Be patient with them and get what you need even when they make you mad until you find someone else. That’s kinda how it works.