why is my babys dyin on me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Novnia, Jul 22, 2008.

1. All my plants have droopy leaves, and the bottom growth keeps dying. Someone told me it was nute deficency and to start using nutes, so i did at full strengeth and they regrew leaves at the old dead nodes, but now those old dead neads are re-dying again.

I really dont understand why its so hard for me to keep a weed alive. its a frigging weed! it should grow no problem!

2. well are you nuting still or did you do it once and stop...and you shouldnt full strength them you might end up getting nute burns

3. still nuting at full strength. been at it for a week, no improvement. they did get new growth on the bottom of the plants, but that new growth is dying.

4. What do you mean "been at it for a week"? How many times did you feed it? your not supposed to do it everyday. Your probably burning it

5. water it once every 3rd day or so. so Mon-Thur-Sun-Wed-Sat with nuted water. Forgot about burning. This is why its bagseed is what i tell myself. First grow, once i figure out how to do this right ill be gravy.

6. ease off the nutes for a little while see if anything improves. if it does then you can start feed at 1/4 or 1/2 strength

7. hell yea you messed up with all that nute feeding damn i think you should start 1/8 strength for the first week and only feed water and then boost to a 1/4th for the 2nd week but NEVER full strength let the plant tell you what it needs

flush it out and no nutes for at least 6-7days for it to recover and check PH lvl of the runoff maybe its ph and nutes

8. seedlings don't eat for the first couple weeks or until they have 3 alternating internodes. start them at 1/4 strength. feed only once a week with plain ph'd water between feedings.