Why is my adderall tolerance so high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlndedByTheLite, Nov 29, 2008.

1. #1 BlndedByTheLite, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    Well i usually take 20mg twice a week, sometimes more or less. I've been doing this for probably 2 or 3 months. The first time i took adderall after a year and a half break i took 25mg xr and was extremely euphoric and motivated for 12 hours. Now 20mg IR just gives me a boost, a little more confidence, and puts me in a better mood with mild euphoria. I decided i wanted to get some real effects out of it today, so i snorted about 50mg over the course of 5 hours and it did about the same as taking one 25mg xr did when i did it for the first time in over a year. And i hadnt taken any for 7 days until today.
    So basically how do i lower my tolerance, and how long do you think it will take to get it's magic back?

It's ridiculous 20mg twice a week will make it take like triple the dosage for the same effect.

On a positive note, I can eat after taking adderall now, when i used to not be able to even taking lower doses.

2. i'd like to know too cuz 40mg a day isnt even fun anymore.. how long to go off the stuff?

3. I don't know i kind of have that issue too. My friend gave me a bunch of addy's (a strong prescription) and i popped five in like an hour and drank a beer, didn't feel shit. what's up with that? I've never really got high off pills, kinda sucks. (Don't snort)

4. I took 30mg adderal, had fun, 2 weeks later took 40, a day later took 40 and felt nothing. Adderal has a fast tolerence build I guess.

5. Tolerance builds rapidly and you will never get as high as you did the first couple times. To really get high from adderall i would try to limit use of it to a few times a month.

6. bc you obviously use too god damned much of it.

7. I started to notice the same thing...

a few weeks ago i got a script for 10mg IR twice a day..... before that i was getting 20mg XR off of someone and they both worked great.

of course the XR's were stronger but i was still getting enough "energy" from the 10mg's. once i started taking it twice a day, it was GREAT the first few days but then i was starting to be able to feel the "come down" a lot more and i wasnt having the same great euphoric effects (still some) that i was getting before.

i think im gonna stop taking it daily and just take it when i actually need it for like exams and writing papers, and not when i just feel like getting a lot of shit done like cleaning my room and such.

BTW i also have a script for Klon and its great for the addy "come down"... but i only take about .5mg of benzo a day (less that what the doc says) and it works great for me