Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Is MJ sooo much better in Cleveland vs Tampa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tampatransplantedfromcle, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Been in the Tampa area for a year and everyone I met here is so hit or miss. Do I seriously need to drive back to Cleveland to get a decent supply would love to know thoughts it's so inconsistent with everyone here. I know it's about meeting the right people but cmon I have five big times I'm going through trying to get weight so I can do my thing but it goes from one extreme to the other. Sorry if this took long this is actually my first post never really did the online thing but I notice this forum has some intelligent people and would like some ideas. Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen

2. Glad the weed is because nothing else is..........I've been to both places and I would be hard pressed to find anything better in Cleveland over Tampa.

GOOD JOB. YAY!!!!