Why is life worth living?

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Humans are here for the sake of being here. To continue on. To basically fuck a female to keep the human race going. Basic survival. The difference is that humans are conscious of their existence unlike other animals.

2. Pussy , $ , weed

3. Life:

Be a good person, learn new things, enjoy an altered mindstate from time to time, don't be a douche. Profit?

also, you were born as a normal human being. there are babies and kids that die everyday who are never given a chance at life. just be happy you weren't one of those unfortunate few.

4. Hehehehe "time to time"

"Allday everyday" xD

5. we are here for a reason, weather you think you have a cause or not you dont know what kind of impact YOU could have on someone else who might do something to "change the world". you just never know. i myself cant make this world a better place.. but together WE CAN! ganjagreen4prez2016 had to add that in!

6. Do whatever you feel like doing if your capable of doing it. Why do people do random stupid stuff? Becuase they fucking feel like it. So why shouldnt you? I mean you have a life go out live in the woods for 30 days if you want or whatever you want to do.

7. The meaning of this life for me is to grow, learn, and love.

8. Well given the phenomena of reincarnation, and our soul using our bodies as physical vehicles, I believe that the fundamental point of life is to learn and to love. Our souls can only learn lessons brought to us from life experiences and when we learn to love unconditionally and only vibrate at higher frequencies, we shed our physical body and reside in the next dimension of the universe. This dimension is much more mature and loving than here in the third dimension because there is so much evil still lingering on this earth that people are tricked into thinking material possessions and money are the goals of a human's life. Indeed it is the opposite, to love and care for your brothers and sisters and to live in peace and harmony, where resources and technology would be abundant and there would be no suffering as we have today. Once we can understand the true nature of the universe and its laws (love) then we can finally advance and better the universe itself!

Seek a life of truth, wisdom and love.

9. Went through the same thing you did and the conclusion I came up with is we're like lions , lol stick with me here , lions hunt to survive . That's it that's their life but since we're so mentally advanced than any other specie e survival has become something totally different , we have to get jobs , but homes have cars and all that , but I don't want to just survive the way we do , so to me life is about making the most of it and just doing whatever you want to do , travel for years never go to college just whatever , Is it practical or realistic No because of money but my point is fuck it . Your life you have fun and do what you want fuck the norm and the daily grind its all about you being happy . You .
    Ps don't go killing people though because that's just fucking crazy.

10. Because theirs a lot of cool shit out their, shit that deserves to be seen and experienced. Can't do that if I'm dead as far as I know.

11. Dude... have you seen life?

It's fucking beautiful.

12. earth calling, pilot to copilot, looking for life on this planet sir, no sign of it!

13. This.

14. I've never went through that phase.

Help your fellow man. Make this fucked up world a better place.

15. All I can see is a bunch of smoke flyin'
    And I'm so high that I might die if I go by it
    Let me out of this place I'm outta place
    I'm in outer space I've just vanished without a trace
    I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
    I'll be back in an hour or so
    -best drug song out there

16. [quote name='"Tokalo"']Life:

Be a good person, learn new things, enjoy an altered mindstate from time to time, don't be a douche. Profit?

also, you were born as a normal human being. there are babies and kids that die everyday who are never given a chance at life. just be happy you weren't one of those unfortunate few.[/quote]

Sweet ass avatar!

17. Life is pointless. The only meaning is what you create.. or decide is meaningful to you.. if you don't have that, its not.

18. Getting high, pleasure's

19. The accumulation of knowledge and expressing the universe through art/leisure.

and love (positive energy)

20. For all i know i only get one life might as well see it to the end no matter how shitty it is because i'll never get to experience it again. I like to use the analogy of life is a movie and suicide/giving up is like walking out half way through a movie. For all you know the ending is amazing and even if it isn't you should get your money worth while ya can.