why is it?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheHighLife, Mar 16, 2009.

1. so i have taken x few time before probably around 4 times within the last 2 years, and tonight i took 2 pills like i normally do and again like i normally do i started feeling really bad. I feel like i want to throw up along with heartburn, this happens to me every-time i roll before i peak and in the come down the same thing happens, although i've never thrown up i've always felt like i am. And sometimes during the trip i'll get this feeling. I think i am going to stop dropping x. Does anyone know why this could be happening? does it happen to other people too? I know that everyone's body is differently and it reacts differently , but anyone got any answers? I fell weird asking questions about my health/well being considering i am a med-school drop out :D but the city always comes through for me :)

2. It's probably just the X.. Shit makes me nauseous too and since neither meth or d,l-amph do it that's what I'll guess.

3. You couldhave a weak stomach.

Try snorting it or something if your into that sorta thing.

I think X is the best thing in the world.

I dont do it anymore thou.

4. prolly just your personal reaction

maybe try molly

5. Try a different way of consumption.

Its upsetting your stomach mayne

6. that must be some really wack E....or something else all together.

I'm gonna have to agree with bleezie on this one, if its not pure its just not worth it.

7. try plugging it. that might make your ass ache though....
    idk if i could ever shove something up my ass lol.

8. i think its because as youre comin up youre super anxious, happens to me all the time. ad x can upset your stomach too.

9. The "heartburn" description throws me off a bit, since I've never experienced anything I would describe like that but I do get very nauseous and usually throw up most times I roll.

I don't have a weak stomach by any means. I have run the gambit of all sorts of psychedelics (including RCs,) dissociatives, pharms, anything you can imagine and the only things that have ever directly made me vomit were alcohol (only twice somehow) and rolling (nearly every time.)

It just happens to certain people. A lot of people share the same affliction. It can heavily detract from the experience for awhile for me, and it was one of the first things that made me think "hmm this probably really isn't good for me...I ought to look into the science behind all this." Ever since I finally did look into that science, I've decided not to roll ever again.

10. #11 MandalaSmoker, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009

:eek::eek::eek:

Is there a reason?has to be man,you used to thizz all the time from what I remember.

Could be bunk or just the Mdma itself.If it keep's continuing to happen when you dose on LEGIT Mdma either don't take it if it is bothering you alot or see if there is a acid reducer or something that will help without having interactions with Mdma.

Acid reducer's have alway's helped my stomach on higher mushroom dosages and stuff like that.