Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trixman22, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Why is it that all the co-ops in CA mainly SoCal always have Kush as a top shelf, mostly OG's. But if you look at the winners of the Cannabis cup kush or og kush has never won. Why are the "best" strains from CA never even in the Cup? Is it because they are clone only strains so its hard to get them over seas? Or is it that the Co-ops in CA just call anything that is good Kush regarless of what it really is as a marketing gimic?

2. #2 oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Who cares what won the 'Cannabis Cup'? The Kush strains are well established and known to be very potent Indicas. They are in demand so the co-ops supply what the people want.

EDIT: Indicas are also > Sativas for most medical applications.

3. The cannabis cup is nothing more thn a popularity contest. Fair enough the winners are usually very nice, but having personally compared a lot of 1st/2nd/3rd places from a few different years I can't say it's anything but a popularity vote.

4. shut the fuck up and be glad you can walk into a store and buy whatever kind of weed you want. while i have to deal with getting ripped off by little punks over a slice

5. No need to be an ass about it. I'm happy for people who live in States that have passed med laws. Hopefully the trend will continue. If you don't want to get ripped off then grow your own.