Why is it...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Anony, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Why is it, I am always trying for the last little bit, at the bottom of a large jar of peanut butter, when they announce a recall?

2. Lmao, idk. Sounds like death though

3. Ignorance is bliss. Turn your TV off and lick that peanut butter off the knife.:yummy:

File a lawsuit claiming that they caused you mental anguish? Assume the peanut butter is safe because you arn't dead yet.

4. #4 whiskey, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009

You're FINE! :hello:

Happened to me too, if we all get sick at least we'll be sick together. Or die together. Whatever.

I ain't scurred. I was more pissed when they announced the 'tainted' tomatos and Chipotle wouldn't give me salsa.

5. Yea, this happened to me two other times, was enjoying homemade tacos with tomatoes when I heard about the recall, and last year I was eating a huge house salad when they recalled lettuce.

6. [why am I so disappointed that you didn't mention the dog food?!]

I kid, I kid.
    But homemade tacos sound amazing. So does some peanut butter I have sitting right over there, lol.

7. So...which peanutbutter is this? Peter Pan don't eat fosho, and what else? Cuz I love my buttered nuts.

8. ive eaten soo much peanut butter lately hahaha hopefully we'll both live thru this one.

9. I dont think its limited to a specific brand this time, I cant find anything with peanut butter in it, even peanut butter crackers and cliff bars.

Yea, homemade taco's are the shit, always better when you make it just how you want it, plus i havnt eaten any food cooked by someone else in two years.

10. so...did they say why it was being recalled?

11. With peanut butter its almost always salmanella or however you spell it.