Why is it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoCalsFinest, Jan 26, 2013.

1. that i feel so weird posting statuses on fb when people do it all the time?? it trips me out idk y

sorry long night:smoking:

2. maybe because you realize it's a pointless waste of time and your mind is trying to tell you to stop :smoke:

3. hahahah u never know

4. yeah same here i deleted mine a while back cuz i dont want to post about myself

5. thinking about doing that and tryin instagram feel like its easier all u do is take cool pictures??? i think

6. Yes.

Probably because I post one like once a month. Then 5 minutes later I realize no one cares.

7. Because you're a real person, and it makes you feel like you're not one.

8. Because everyone around you tells you it's stupid and you don't know how to think for yourself?

If you enjoy it then do it. If you don't enjoy it then don't do it. It's not rocket science.

9. The reason I don't use mine is because I have family and people I don't know all that well added so I feel restricted with what I post. I literally can scroll to my first post within a minute and I signed up in like 2009 lol. I do like twitter though, I only allow people I know to follow me so I can say whatever I want.

10. I only use facebook to talk to people and occasionally scroll through my newsfeed to see if anyone's got anything cool going on. Most of the time it's random, pointless bullshit and I don't want to add my status to the numerous others that literally nobody gives a fuck about. :laughing:

11. guess im not the only one haha anyone use instagram? everyone tells me i should get it but feel like its to late to join or whatever hahaha

12. I quit posting statuses couple years ago on FB. I really have no use for FB anymore, only reason I kept it was to stay connected in a way with family far away + the messaging is convenient to be connected with people and send them files etc. Other than that it's pretty much a waste of time to me, I stay connected through my phone with all the people that are important to me in my life.

13. lol exactly what i do. barely even visit facebook anymore, havent posted a status in years

only reason i havent deleted it yet is cuz of spotify

14. your subconscious is angry at you.

15. For me, I read all these fuckin statuses by dumb girls saying shit like "date tonight with a nice guy, cant wait!" or "Why does he have to break my heart? :(" and it just makes me feel like if i ever post a status, it'll somehow turn me stupid like it's done to these girls.

Only status I'll ever post is if its something truely important. If not, i wont even bother, because to be honest, who gives a fuck about how my day was?

Although... i do love to go on my friends' facebooks when I'm drunk with them and post some funny ass statuses. It's kinda a tradition we have.

16. haha well i guess im not the only one then we all seem to be on the same page