Why is it yellow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cpip333, Dec 5, 2012.

1. #1 cpip333, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    This is before I transplanted. (Today) The two tiny leafs at the bottom keep getting worse and worse now there starting to turn browner and wrinkle. But the rest of the plant looks good to me? Is this a bad thing? What could I do to help it

Attached Files:

2. Those two round leafs are just there to pop the seed shell open. What kind of soil you gonna use also get her into a larger container ASAP it'll grow faster make sure the soil you use has good drainage You can add perlite to it to help

3. [quote name='"Numbnutts"']Those two round leafs are just there to pop the seed shell open. What kind of soil you gonna use also get her into a larger container ASAP it'll grow faster make sure the soil you use has good drainage You can add perlite to it to help[/quote]

Ok thanks that's nice to know. So it will just die off? Because that's what it seems to be doing. This is my first grow and it seems to be going ok so far. I'm going I to week 3. I put her in a larger container today.

4. How far is it from the light and what lamp are you using?

5. I see that that area is covered by a deck of high clouds from nearby thunderstorms. What is happening is that while the Sun has set there at ground level, the Sun is still above the horizon up at the level of those clouds.

6. Yeah they always die off first. Don't even concern yourself with those what kind of soil are you gonna use and what kind of light have you got. A super important aspect of your soil is going to be how well it drains definitely throw some perlite in the soil. Another great thing for new plants is worm castings. Worm shit gives em just the right amount of nitrogen to get em going well but not nutrient burn em. Also what nutes you gonna use