Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it tht??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Chron Don, May 8, 2011.

1. Post any why is it that questions

Ex: why is it that they gave the black guy the purple light saber

2. Samuel L. Jackson demanded a purple lightsaber from George Lucas. It was one of the conditions that had to be agreed upon before he would sign up to do the film.

I don't know if you were looking for the answer, though, or just wanted me to ask another question, so uhhh...

Why is it that I'm bothering to ask a question when I don't have any questions to ask?

3. #3 The Chron Don, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wat ever goes this threads for answers and q's but Samuel l Jackson Sounds like a spoiled bitch but idk I don't know him

4. How dare you speak of the great Mr. Jackson that way!

5. If anyone can get away with demanding a purple lightsaber and still not be a spoiled bitch, its Samuel L.

6. Ok I rethought it and a purple lightsaber is pretty g I revoked words

7. Why is it that red political power can exist in china.

8. Why is that you doubt Samuel l Jackson?

9. why is it that
    [​IMG]
    has a green lightsaber?

10. #11 ihugtrees, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    he matches it man. and someone was obviously high i mean look at him

why is it that people choose distraction, rather than facing the ever-present question of how to live life and be happy relative to the certainty of chaos and death?

11. lol
    the answer to the question
    is the question to the answer
    and it's well
    it's rather simple
    : life sucks
    : for everyone

12. like how most of this thread is about what color light saber they got

but to stay on topic any1 else notice darth maul got a double sided red light saber y da fuck aint samuel jackson ask for that?

13. Wait if Yoda has a green saber, an he's green
    Darth maul has a red saber, and he's red
    And mace windu has a purple saber, and he's black!!!!!

So are the sabers like a racsal thing?
    Was George Lucas a racsist?!?

14. Why is it that this thread died so fast??
    Just kidding I was pretty blazed when I started it still am as a matter o fact

15. yah..

16. nah mace windu is a pimp so he rocks purple