Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it that when you really want weed, you can't find any?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokingbuffalo, May 10, 2007.

1. like. ive got 20 bucks in my hand and ive been callin everybody under the sun since 6 when i got outta work and nothing! its fucked up. like it seems as if whenever i wanna buy weed i cant seem to find any! anyone else ever experienced this? like all i want to do is smoke a bowl, but no weed! i guess i'll have to call one of my more obscure contacts to see what i can get. i'll reply back if i get any. peace

2. i feel ya man.
    some nights when me and some friends gather late at night and need bud the most it seems like NOBODY has it.
    we ended up going to this crack head guy once and he tried pushing 1.5, IF THAT, on us claiming it was 3 gs.
    we found some nice gangster kids tho who hooked us up with some dank.

good luck man

3. lol im sure your in a different time zone or something, but for me the time is 6:17 so at first i was thinking "goddamn its just been 17 mins and you make a bulletin about it!" haha but yea i know what you mean. thats never happened to me, cuz theres always available dealers in my neighborhood but i can imagine. that sucks man. good luck

4. yeah this sucks. iggi, yeah it wuz 9:17 here when i posted...your lucky to live on the west coast.. always good bud thats plentiful and well priced at least thats what i hear. yeah no dice. i keep calling all my shady contacts and they dont pick up. like dont these dudes wanna make 20 bucks? one of my guys said he could sell me a 20 bag when he got back from wherever but he wont pick up! why must my dealers be so flaky? ...and people wonder why i keep trying to grow my own.

5. I've had this happen to me plenty of times before. You just need to develop some solid connects. Its not somethin that's gonna happen overnight either, it takes time.

6. yea i have about 7 numbers in my cell from people who can get me good but at a good price in less than 30 mins at pretty much any time. the one i ussually go to is there and has bud about 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time i use the rest of my numbers. theres always someone.

7. I'll share something I've discovered if it helps. I recently harvested some pretty good smoke that I shared with lot's of friends with little concern for an exchange of equal value, and I've discovered a pleasing consequence. I've been out for a lot longer than a few weeks now, I still purchase what I can when it is financially acceptable to me, but I smoke a lot of weed from friends I've acquired recently, with the same apparent value applied to an equal exchange of value as I first applied in sharing with them. hope this helps. In fact, my hook up from before my harvest stated to me today, that if he's got weed, I got weed. peace

8. thats why i buy at least a half o. then i usually call up when im down to about a dime.

9. This is what helps reefer keep its novelty for me. You win some, you lose some. On the nights you win, epic memories will be made. But without the nights when you lose, it would be boring as hell :(

10. Lol ya man I used to call it "The Wait". Its that time you sit there waiting for that call back when they get back from a party or mcdonalds or w/e that makes it all worth while. I solved that problem by getting 7 or so weed contacts in my phone that way I always have someone(2-3 of them could be dead, arrested, or out of buisness... like i fucking care about them) but i usualy only call my good friends that sell that way i can BS with them and help them out at the same time.

11. Yeah I had this problem back when I was in highschool and only knew part-time dealers, who put things like social actvitities before "their job".

We used to say, never buy the blunt before you got the bag, it would be bad luck! Cant disagree, times I remember getting a blunt, and then not being able to get green to put in it and everyone going home un-happy.

12. Lol we used to have two people go to get the bud(on was for speaking and buying and the others job was to keep his hand on the knife in his pocket and watch the bag at all times) The other 2-3 would go get the blunt with whoever had the ID(this was 4 or so years ago)and get it prepped before the other 2 came back.

13. yeah man i used 2 hate that but i got a little system going to make shure it dosent happen often.

14. I have a network of dealers all over my town, so if one is dry, not home, too fuckin' smashed to weigh the weed properly etc. (not to mention remember who I am, which happened once), I just go to the next one. Since I began smoking, which was quite a few years ago, I haven't once had the problem of not being able to find weed.

15. There is an easy way to get around this. Don't buy 20 sacks and buy more before you run out. Ya, a lot easier said than done, i had so much trouble getting weed one day i ordered it off the interner haha

16. yea man sometimes shits just dry and you gotta wait it out. happens maybe a couple times a year where im at but it seems like forever when cant get it haha.

word of advice tho man start buyin 8ths for yourself, make em last n shit alot longer than a G would you...G would last me a day but when i buy an 8th im more concerned to conserve it a lil more...i dunno just somethin that works for me

17. This Same Problems troubles me lots too.really really pisses me off:devious:

18. it was a while ago, but the worst time i ever had finding bud, me n my two friends had n empty house with a pool (we were going to make a huge grav in the pool) and it wasthe middle of summer..we called people from 12 pm till 8 pm that night, no luck, everyone was dry or everyone only had bud for themselves, lol so my one friend called his old camp counselor from his old town that at the time of the story, was bout 6 years ago where he used to live lol

the next day, another empty house, my friend jsut got a new bong, we could not find bud, but finally i called one of my friends who got it off a friend who got it off a friend who got it off a friend lol

but yo what u were saying bout ur one dude would call u back..i hate that, everytime u call a dealer theyre always somewhere and will call u on the way home, never happens

19. thats because you dont know me
    i always have some

20. yea i hate when that happens.

and the problem with buying a lot to last you, is then your friends start callin you to buy your bud! or if not that, then i have no self control and end up smoking it all when instead i should have saved it for the next weekend, thats happened before too :D