Why is it so hard to find a stoner chick that isnt trashy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Moviesftw4, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Legit, every stoner chick I know is either:
    A. A hoe
    B.shallow as hell
    C. Annoying as shit
    D. Self-centered
    Seriously what gives? Where are the hippie bladies?

2. You have just been getting dealed a shitty stoner girl hand, there are definitely some good ones out there

3. For some reason I have never been attracted to stoner chicks.

Maybe subconsciously for the reasons you have listed.

I'm lucky enough to have a gf that never has/will smoke but still is perfectly fine with my marijuana habit.

4. I've never dated a girl that smoked. Hooked up with a few briefly, but once you give them weed, they're like stray cats. They keep coming back for more, until you get tired of them.

I've met some really cool stoner chicks though too, but they were all either married or already dating someone.

5. Coming back like stray cats? That's some bullshit lol
    I know some girls are like that, but not all of us.
    I work my ass off for my money and I'd never use someone just to smoke.
    If anything, both of us being stoners have made me and my guy so much closer. We both fit perfectly into each other's daily routine, but we don't mooch off each other.

6. Unfortunately it's just the way it is op. never came across a stoner girl who who didn't fall under one of those categories.

7. Totally correct, I've smoked with several girls that put in, brought their own, etc.

But...

I've met more girls that wanted to come over and smoke free weed because they felt they were entitled due to their sex. One of the reasons I started keeping schwag at my house along with dank, to discourage the mooching haha. Obviously there are some cool stoner chicks out there, but there are a lot of non-cool ones too, and I mentioned experience with both!

8. Don't look on GC for girls.

Go to a university and find a hot babe with morals and ambition. One that will make a lot of money and can support you for the rest of your life while you party. Good luck!

9. Oh I totally know what you mean and its soo true. They just expect to be smoked up. I know some guys like that too, they'll just come over cause they know well already be burning.
    Some girls get obnoxious when they're stoned too. They'll play it up too much
    Guess it could depend on age too, but none the less it's annoying as hell

10. because all the good ones are taken. lol i mean a good stoner chick is hard to find anywhere im sure there are some where you live but they are all already taken.

11. In my experience, at least among my age group,
    It is hard to find a chick who DOESN'T smoke weed 
    All of my girlfriends always ended up smoking up my stash like fiends it was crazy haha

12. New rule: If you are kind enough to smoke a girl down for free and she starts going stray cat mode, you are allowed to roll up a newspaper(The Chicago Tribune for example since it's thick), and hit them with it a couple times. You are also allowed to yell, "Shoo!" When they retreat down the alleyway, you can unroll the paper and read the comics. Crisis averted. Nip it in the bud.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ive noticed this too, and its a shame really. with that being said tho, i also know two girls (theyre sisters) who smoke and are the exact opposite of this. probably two of the coolest girls ive ever met, even tho i dont know them very well, unfortunately theyre both in relationships but oh well, one day hopefully ill find a girl like this. until ill have to deal with girls like this

14. #14 Greenland42, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    I have smoked dro with some of the best looking nicest girls in my senior class. Where I am basically everyone smokes buds its crazy how much weed is smoked on campus. because we are talking pounds of weed medical grade buds being smoked in a day up at one of the dorms I stayed at there was crazy amounts of weed on every floor pretty much and even the nerdy hardworking kids that you would never think would smoke eventually started to smoke.

It depends where you are at but if you look you can find a good looking girl that burns. I try not to specifically find a stoner chick I just go for any girl that is nice and looks good so far they have all been very chill with smoking in fact all of them have smoked but I feel like thats how washington state is, lots of people smoke weed.

15. ...lol they DO act obnoxious when theyre high. im like jesus cant you just laugh uncontrollably or trip out looking at your hands like a normal pothead? plus just cause you got a pussy doesnt mean its gold and make you entitled to smoke outs at your beckon call.

ive met a few cool pretty ones here and there, but as stated in many previous posts, theyre pretty much always taken.

16. #16 garrison68, Oct 2, 2013
    I've never known any girls who smoke with the "stoner girl" attributes that I see described here, such as taking advantage of people to get weed.  If anything, the gals seemed to care less about weed than I did.  But, I suppose, like everything else, there are exceptions. 

17. #17 Greenunit, Oct 2, 2013
    You ain't lookin in the right places OP, stoner chicks are the shit, and usually down for some freaky sex once they get blazed :hello:

And even if they aren't DTF, hanging out and chatting are some good times :)

18. any suggestions on where to look then? haha i want a stoner chick like that, bad

19. Some girls can't handle there weed. Which is another annoying quality.

I was once smoking with this girl who was a self proclaimed "stoner". She ended up crying her eyes out claiming she was having a panic attack and she kept yelling that she was goina die.

That is only one example. I smoke with girls all the time, but it is very seldom that they are fun to smoke with.

I'll stick with the hot non stoner chicks.