Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it so hard to find a dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by duhnizzletokes, Jun 3, 2017.

1. It's been a month in my new town and everyone lies about knowing a dealer I'm pissed

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Deleted member 281310, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    go to a smoke shop, head shop, bar, school, work, local park, ask your barber, walk around the block until you smell weed and pinpoint that shit. i know it's effort consuming but it shouldn't take more than a day if you already have the money. also check Facebook, go to the mall, gas stations, farmers markets, midnight fast food joints, chat up a neighbor, go to club or concert.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Idk what I'm doing wrong but everyone swears they have the connect and they lie, I have my sister I take care of most of the day so it's hard. But I'll try this out,! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Yup, really no matter where you are it's all about who you know. 30 years ago I could get anything anytime but after taking a 30 year tolerance break it's a different world now. It took months and months for me to find someone with decent bud and once I did it was only a so so connect (not quality related just convenience and price were shitty) and I had to travel quite far so it overall kind of sucked. Fast forward several years and I no longer have that plug but another that will probably only last a short time and I'll be in the same boat again. Just the way it is, living in a non friendly state, and when you don't or cannot grow your own.

5. I personally think the problem lies with you and how you go about it. I've been in different countries without speaking the language and manage to find bud the same day I arrive.

6. Narco attitudes might ward off people when they think you are a snitch. Desperation reeks.
    :bongin: