Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it so hard for me to get weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzledfreq, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Dealer A - He's a high schooler (we met through work) and a known delinquent with plenty of delinquent friends. They all smoke pot, and he hooked me up once, but ever since then it was impossible to get a hold of him, even when I was trying to get an ounce from him. I see him from time to time, but it's never when I need any or don't have the money for herb. I'm sure he knows a few growers as well.

Dealer B - He's in his 30's, most reliable one I've ever had and I also met him through work, always good weed, but his prices have gone up, ($300/oz) when others around me are paying $220-250/oz. But my old phone has died and the charger broke so we can't turn it on and get his number out of it, and there is no other way to get his number... I'd like to note he knows a grower or two.

Dealers C - These are my GF's parents. I honestly think they give me the run around when I'm trying to buy herb. I've only asked them twice for an ounce pick up and both times it literally took them 5 days to give me the weed despite knowing a grower right down the street, and plenty other stoners/growers. They always have some on supply and on New Years Eve I wanted a $20 to which I was told they were both "Fresh out, had nothing but roaches", but yet they proceeded to roll up a fat J of fresh herb and smoke me out.

I'm planning on growing and probably won't smoke any weed until then because of my situation, but what do you guys think of my dealers, and just why the hell is it so hard for me to get weed?! Despite all my connections.

2. I would go with dealer B or if you are in a med state get a card

3. Id hitup your girls parents & just ask then if you can get some bud within a day or 2 ... In the mean time try to ask around if someone has the same phone/battery/charger cuz your girls parents are proly going to lag

4. #4 jizzledfreq, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    That's usually who I go through, but I need to get his number. I'm in a Med State, but the laws are constantly changing and making it harder and harder for people to get a card. I think 90% of dispensaries and growers in this state got shut down by the feds.

I hate asking them... they seriously make it awkward. I asked my girls mom for a "Dub" and she was just like, "WHAT THE FUCK IS A DUB!?". The time constraint is an issue too. I gave them the money, and they even went over to the growers house together for a little party, didn't even get the weed till like the next day.