why is it flowering?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boricuaganja, Jun 7, 2011.

1. just moved to puerto rico a month agofrom cali . of course i brought some dank white widow seeds i got from a friend grower . its very unusual to find good product here . mostly brick mexi . so nasty. lol . anyway , a couple of days ago i went to see them and noticed that one of em atarted to flower . she is only about 2 feet tall , but very good looking i think . anyone can explain why this is happening . is it the weather . my location in the atmophere ???? i dont know .

2. How close to the equator are you? I'm pretty sure that it's always at 12/12 at the equator (correct me if im wrong), so if you live close to it you may have short enough days to induce flowering.

3. im a just north of it . that s what ive thought . ive read it in many places . i also read that the season is very long . ill keep pics posted . i just got some clones out of it too . so we ll see what happens. im relatively new at it but i have the basic understanding of growing . its just wierd . you know what i mean ??? thanks for the info man

4. puerto rico?! hell yea wish i could be livin there instead of states just blazin it up :)

5. yeah . but there is no good stuff here . its very hard to find . just brick mexi . its so nasty!! lol

6. Hey bro I got a house in yubaco.

7. yauco or yabucoa ??? you should grow here . there rally is a lot of demenand for good weed . it just doesnt come around so much

8. Just grow a shit load of two foot tall shrubs and that would make up for the quick flowering, eh?

9. thats a good idea . its kinda cool cause i can flower twice a year . last year i started a couple from bagseed . and they yeild about an ounce per plant by mid march

10. Twice a year would be even better :D
    And if there are any plants that have some favorable traits you could clone it up.

11. even better that there's only brick mexi weed there!
    you can start a grow-op
    and show all those puerto ricans
    what good medicine tastes like!
    and make a fortune while doing so :hello::smoke::hello:

12. make sure u clone that WW

13. i got 3 clones from it yesterday . i went to see em this am and they are all looking good . this is relatively my first grow on my own , my first time cloning . i went to kmart and got the rooting hormone powder they sell , it looks like it works . i will post pics of them in a couple of days .

14. this are my other plants . they just got prunned this morning

Attached Files:

15. Grow some sativas bro, and if i were you i would ask pokernaut (or did he change it to hazey grapes?) for strain recomendations. (dude knows his shit when it comes to sativas, and marijuana in general but damn he loves those sativas)

16. yeah . thats what ive been hearing and read it . im sticking with this one to see what happens this season . im doing reaserch already to get sative seeds . more likely autoflower .

17. Why would you get autos? Why not just plant indicas, they would be able to be harvested early (12/12 from seed) and they would probably yield more.

18. really ?? i just read some stuff about autoflowers growing better here . but i will follow your advice . whats your input in those ww and the blue dreams i have right now , theyre looking good i think . for the weather . so you re telling sativas do better in this area . it really rains out here every day . its a rain forrest .

19. Why not veg indoors and put your desired height plant outside then let it flower?